"Let me talk to my husband"

Name
jack zerkie
My old farts say can you give it a lick&a promise. Looking for a good job for a bottom price. I explain if I can't do a professional job to represent what I do all the time then I'm sorry you just need to keep calling until you find that person. jz,

Reactions: Jimmy L and Nomad74

Hack Attack

Name
Dan
yes well any cleaning should be better than none? I may not be the cheapest but I do deliver the best value and the best possible results and I stand by the quality of my work.

I dont close every sale but nor do I want to, if they are quibbling at my minimium I'm happy to walk

Reactions: DAT

Mikey P

Administrator
Key is to clean with confidence. I never once had to explain why i used a porty...

you must talk alot...

When I was a POG and got asked why I didnt have a " machine in a truck" like the laxt guy, I'd reply "This is the same machine, I just chose to bring it in the house so i can use a shorter hose which increses the suction powers. Those other guys are just being lazy."

I dare you to try that.

Keep in mind I was a 19 year old vegan idiot at the time.

DAT

Name
Bill Cheryl
When I was a POG and got asked why I didnt have a " machine in a truck" like the laxt guy, I'd reply "This is the same machine, I just chose to bring it in the house so i can use a shorter hose which increses the suction powers. Those other guys are just being lazy."

I dare you to try that.

Keep in mind I was a 19 year old vegan idiot at the time.

Well I do have a statement ready to use if they ever ask me....

DAT

Name
Bill Cheryl
I like it. Its really easy. Make good use of hashtag for the area and people will see it.

I like to upload to IG and automatically gets shared to FB biz page since IG is designed for mobile app which really simplify everything.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom