Lets pound the Jon Don Twins!

Becker

Name
Becker
what, beer, pizza and a hotel. where was gregs kids?

I mean god forbid a parent does something away from their children.

I'm sure you have greg, matt confused with someone else!

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
it was the toughest 5 days of my life Becker. That is why I didn't show up til 1pm on monday and flew out right away. I couldn't go out Sunday and miss an extra night with my kids. It may be easy for you Becks but not me. I am home every weds and thursday with my boys and have even hired a guy to cover weekends so I only work three days a week kinda I do have to coordinate everything

Greg The only problem I had with you is the "free" pizza meal I wound up getting charged for soda and beer. A true bait and switcher to the end. Hey Greg am I the angry man becker thinks I am

-JB-

Name
JB
Becker V. Crowley can it get any better?

smiley2eatingpopcorn.gif

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
didn't becker get his ass kicked by someone else on the boards before. I may be wrong

Greg Cole

Name
Greg
Crowley is a BIG boy. I've never met Becker but my money would be on Crowley. Soda? You never drank a soda you liar! Tons of beer! The more you drank the longer the stories! Angry? No- arrogant perhaps but far from Angry! Full of Shit? perhaps but not angry! A fun guy? Absolutely. Crowleys shtick on Mikey is just that! I categorized him as an extrovert on a meyers briggs test. Fun guy! I look forward to sharing beer again with him in the future. Perhaps Mikeysfest in Nashville?

Mikey P

Administrator
Crowley would absolutely kill Becker with two punches.
Not even a question.

Greg, you'd have a blast in Nashville.

I hope you can make it.
Some of the greatest, realest folks you'll ever meAt will be there.

Bring your head chimp to hold your fanny pack and cocktails like Snow does.

Becker

Name
Becker
Crowley is a BIG boy. I've never met Becker but my money would be on Crowley. Soda? You never drank a soda you liar! Tons of beer! The more you drank the longer the stories! Angry? No- arrogant perhaps but far from Angry! Full of Shit? perhaps but not angry! A fun guy? Absolutely. Crowleys shtick on Mikey is just that! I categorized him as an extrovert on a meyers briggs test. Fun guy! I look forward to sharing beer again with him in the future. Perhaps Mikeysfest in Nashville?

Sounds like a lovely date!

If, only blind date was there with the pop ups.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
see that is the problem with guys like you Becker. You are a loser. When I played college ball we called them "2's" because no matter what you did in life you would never win the best you could do is #2. The only problem with being #2 is you never learn to win.

I think it is great you think you have it made right now. Happy with a condo or smaller house and a warm piece of ass. There are bigger goals in life and I hit mine when I was young. Rule #1 don't touch the principle. Gotta go get the kindergartener off the bus, hope you have jobs today.

Go kill something. You da man

tossing it back to the Jon Don twins. I do have to say coming from another industry I looked at carpet cleaning as a l;oser industry with alot of potential, becker aside I was surpised by the ammount of knowledge and talent in this industry. One thing and this is key and one of the reasons B' likes to kick me is I didn't know the value in carpet cleaning because I would never pay that much. My customers on the otherhand have responded and averages have gone up substantially and I haven't completely changed my business yet. So I would like to thank the SFS crew for that

Name
I'm Rick James
I went into Jon Don the other day to buy some chems and a new head for my grady groomer. Those bastards dont sell just the plastic head for the grady groomer, I had to buy the handle too, what a waste. Now I have a handle with no brush head, what the hell an I suppose to do with that? No Bently at Jon Don either....

Becker

Name
Becker
I'm confused greg, is it about living life or having stuff?

cuz ya kinda counter yourself.

why is it you attack me as a father?

things happen in life we can't control.

I make the best of the time I have with alex.

you have no clue dude, he and I do more together than a lot of dads.

I don't start work until I drop alex off at school, and I get done before he gets out.

as for stuff? bfd!
I have stuff. new cars, boats, 2 homes. smallest 2000 sq ft. largest 4000.
more

am I bullshiting you? John G has been the the larger home, he did not see the lower level.

life is good man, as I said. in life things happen we can't control. you know that more than most. you know what I mean.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I didn't attack you about your parenting Becker. I just pointed out while you were playing poker I was doing what I love to do and that was playing with my kids. I made them dinner, gave them a bath played a card game with the 5 yr old and put them to bed. I looked back on this thread and I didn't see anything that even resembled an attack on your parenting.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom