Let's see your Transits..

Mikey P

Administrator
Love this van..

$34 for an oil change today..

IMG_20170322_164532.jpg

Mikey P

Administrator
People who pay to have thier shit cleaned don't and won't willingly want that eye sore in the driveway.

Oh look Honey, the Clampets are have thier carpets cleaned, go walk over and see if the company has thier phone number on the truck..

Dear, I went over and around to the side and lordy me, let's go ask Ethel who she uses, the Clampets must be out of their minds...

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
People who pay to have thier shit cleaned don't and won't willingly want that eye sore in the driveway.

Oh look Honey, the Clampets are have thier carpets cleaned, go walk over and see if the company has thier phone number on the truck..

Dear, I went over and around to the side and lordy me, let's go ask Ethel who she uses, the Clampets must be out of their minds...
Sometimes people like a truck that looks like it's been around a while. Couple of years ago I had a beat up Chevy Van with a Hydramaster CDs in it. I was using it as a back up van and put my name and number on it, not expecting to get a lot of work out of it as it was really butt ugly. I am driving in a Toney part of Vancouver and I get a lady call me as she is driving past me. Did a job for her in a large mansion in Shaughnessy, which is one of the priciest neighborhoods anywhere in the world. Looks don't mean much sometimes.

Reactions: Old Coastie
Name
Nate W.
Sometimes people like a truck that looks like it's been around a while. Couple of years ago I had a beat up Chevy Van with a Hydramaster CDs in it. I was using it as a back up van and put my name and number on it, not expecting to get a lot of work out of it as it was really butt ugly. I am driving in a Toney part of Vancouver and I get a lady call me as she is driving past me. Did a job for her in a large mansion in Shaughnessy, which is one of the priciest neighborhoods anywhere in the world. Looks don't mean much sometimes.

Maybe she perceived you as being cheaper than those in fancier vans....:lol:

You wolf in sheep clothing!:winky:

Reactions: Old Coastie

Old Coastie

Supportive Member
Name
Stephen

No, you're wrong. I get calls saying "I saw you driving past and..."

I've also been told "...he had a brand new truck and I'm not helping him pay for it!"

Not once have I been told someone hired the plumber because his van looked so snazzy; not that a snazzy van wouldn't be nice, but where is the return?

I am not plopping three grand for a wrap and while most of my customers are highly educated and well to do, they do not seem to be the snobs one expects out West. If I can get there and back while repelling traffic, it is a good day.

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
No, you're wrong. I get calls saying "I saw you driving past and..."

I've also been told "...he had a brand new truck and I'm not helping him pay for it!"

Not once have I been told someone hired the plumber because his van looked so snazzy; not that a snazzy van wouldn't be nice, but where is the return?

I am not plopping three grand for a wrap and while most of my customers are highly educated and well to do, they do not seem to be the snobs one expects out West. If I can get there and back while repelling traffic, it is a good day.
I think your reputation sells you. They will overlook your vehicle because they want the premium service you deliver.

Reactions: Able 1

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom