Lets welcome 3 more new MB advertisers!!

Mikey P

Administrator

Cameron Demille and Ted McFadden are her to help you learn and conquer stone and tile jobs that may have scared you off in the past.
These two gents really know their stuff and hand out advice freely in our Hard Surface room.

Rob Fairfield is yet another Rock Guru who is here to help you guys and gals learn more about polishing and caring for all sorts of stone. Rob really made a lot of friends at M9F with his laid back approach and easy to understand and implement methods. Check out all he has to offer here!

Sholom is the king of quality Magnets. These thick premium works of art will hold your customers kid's finger paintings, pizza coupons and pics of their last exotic vacation on their fridge with ease. Easily in the top five Marketing strategies for any carpet cleaning company. Don't hit the road with out some on hand.

and all three companies are offering 10% off on the next five orders to come in from a Mikey's Board member. Just tell them I sent you!

Last edited:
Reactions: Cameron DeMille

Sholom

Supportive Member
Name
Sholom Jacobson
Magnets the best thing in Marketing

Shalom I will place am order tomorrow. I need some magnets made.

Sholom wrote: Hi Joe thank you for that just call me 1-800-758-2743 and we will work out the details

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom