Lets welcome Harvard Chemical as MB's newest supportive advertiser!

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
I had great success with the Pet B Gone stuff yesterday.

REALLY great.

Does Harvard offer an Almost Silver Bullet powder??

Every company should have a one to two ounce grungy carpet/filthy tile product. If it smells good, is easy to rinse and leaves carpet soft and costs under $30 for a 6# tub it will be the staple of the company.

The CitraZov Powder would be similar to Flex with Citrus....nice on Tile and Grout too as well as the Greasy Grimy carpets

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Russ T.

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
CitraZov is good stuff. It was the first Harvard product I tried, that Saiger sent me.

How much is a 40 lb bucket?

Don't know the pricing on a 45 pound pail, but have a price list that is showing a case of four 7.5 pound tubs is suggested list price of $131.90 per case

Not sure what local distributors are selling them for, but I can also ask to find out list price on a 45 pound container (the larger size they come in) and get that info here too.

http://www.hcronline.com/assets/citrazov-powder.pdf

http://www.hcronline.com/assets/citra-zov-powder-sds.pdf

NeilM

Name
Harvard Chemical Research
Hey Guys this is Neil Miller with Harvard Chemical and wanted to say THANK YOU for the warm welcome to the forum. For those that are not familiar with Harvard we are a chemical manufacturer of Industrial cleaning and Maintenance solutions with a focus on Carpet care and Janitorial. We were founded back in 1985 and since then we have grown from a small regional manufacturer to having distribution throughout the United States thanks mainly to our Carper line. A lot of you have probably never heard of Harvard Chemical in partly because over half the products that leave or facility have someone else's name on it (Private Label). I have been lurking on the board for a while just reading and observing so it is great to finally start to participate. If anyone has any questions feel free to reach out. Thanks again for the kind words and look forward to communicating with everyone here at Mikey's Board!

NeilM

Name
Is Active the same as the Pet stain off? It sure seems like it is. Any differences in the 2 products?
Hi Todd - yes Active and Pet Stainoff are very similar. Since a main segment of our business is Janitorial related we wanted to have separate product with appropriate directions for Hard surfaces and drain maintenance. A lot of the schools will mop bathroom floors with Active to help combat the lingering urine smell. It can also be used for septic tank maintenance.

NeilM

Name
Good products. TCS used to sell them before they started thei own brand. For all I know, they may still BE selling Harvard stuff ... Just with their own label on them now. I used Grime Release Pro until I got this strange growth on my back that looks a lot like Ladwig. That stuff smells like death.
Hi Marty - TCS still sells our products. Grime Release has a lot of Butyl so you may be sensitive to the solvent smell.

Reactions: Mark Saiger

NeilM

Name
I have a Harvard coffee cup from the original owner back in the early 90.s the owner was in town in Ft Myers to show the new chems at interlink. At that time he had a pest control for bed bugs and a free t-shirt. and the coffee cup. jz
Hey Jack - the original owner was John Lunsford who sold it to the original owner around the turn of the millennium. John and his brother Joe also founded Professional Carpet Systems back in 1978. Not sure if they are still involved with that?

Reactions: Mark Saiger

NeilM

Name
I had great success with the Pet B Gone stuff yesterday.

REALLY great.

Does Harvard offer an Almost Silver Bullet powder??

Every company should have a one to two ounce grungy carpet/filthy tile product. If it smells good, is easy to rinse and leaves carpet soft and costs under $30 for a 6# tub it will be the staple of the company.
Mike that would be our CitraZov Powder. It comes in 7.5# jars or 45# pails. It has a trifecta of goodies with Oxygen, Enzyme, and D-Limonene. It is a high pH so it is aggressive. Can be used on tile and grout and grungy carpet. It is really killer on Restaurants due to the enzyme breaking down the food soils. I believe Mark Saiger has a few videos posted of the performance on a couple restaurant jobs.

NeilM

Name
Are any of your products sold at my supplier jondon?
Hi Matt - Maybe the Pet Stainoff? They do not buy a lot from us but I believe if you request something they will bring it in for you. We do drop ship various products to the different Jon Don branches from time to time and I am assuming this is driven by customer requests.

Reactions: BIG WOOD

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
Hi Scott - thanks for the kind words. Mark Saiger mentioned you were originally from Tennessee? I grew up in Chattanooga and went to school in East Tennessee.

Yes, I grew up inTullahoma and had my business located inWinchester. The Havard rep I dealt with was named TOmmy but have not been able tor ecall his last name. Also spoke with John Lunsford on the phone when I was starting with Harvard products. BTW - I also worked with Don Martini and his family at American Formula back in the day.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom