Lisa AND Jeff

ok, see what you think about this. It's a lot more simple than I was thinking. The fiber will still be hotter from the increased heat on the carpet, and dry faster.

scaleREDO.jpg

Larry Cobb

Name
Larry Cobb
Rex;

Those are THE restrictions you should be trying to minimize,

IF you want better performance...

That is what we are doing with our TM's.

Larry Cobb

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
ok so why not fix the easy one Larry??? :shock:

I mean really you have it backwards...

It would be like say a Damn...we want 10 ft per sec coming out at the end...and we can get it, BUT it will take everything in our piping to get there...If we run it at max it out with a 4" pipe so far, and then it has to reduce to a 3", a little more and then a 2" reduce yet again to a 1" and there we have it...

but if you START at the 2" and then go back up to a 3" then back down to a 1.5.....that aint gonna do shit....

hell if i could id run 3" where the 2" would be....

Rex Tyus

Larry,

Every system has a finite amount of restriction it can safely tolerate. You should know that if you are making truckmounts. Every hg of restriction you put in the system unnecessarily is one that won't be available at the wand carpet interface as lift. When you close off over 60 % of the intake capacity of a system in the very beginning you dramatically reduce the effectiveness of the entire system. I know you know this I don't know why you pretend it is so difficult to comprehend. But I will repeat
They are your machines. Keep choking them down, lowering the blower speed and jacking up the vac gauge reading to impress entry level cleaners makes no difference to me. I was just trying to help ya.

I gotta go for now but I will be happy to explain further if you are still having trouble.

Rex Tyus

That's because they don't use up 6 hg's of lift at the blower intake and they spin the blower at over 95% of capacity :shock:. Producing more net lift at the wand :eek: . Now who is ten years behind? :?

The unofficial limit is 12 hgs by the way.

That is the problem with second tier manufactures. They don't know a high vac guage reading is a bad thing until the wand hits the floor. Cleanco has figured that out.

PS:
I assume by your reply you are giving up defending such an asinine concept and will try to criticize a reputable manufacturer.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom