Little Giant Heaters

G

Where can a guy get a 3H and a belly tank? I am looking for a new one with a 20 gallon tank...but mostly, from a company that can stand behind what they sell.

Or am I better getting one of Daune's?

Isn't there a few places in Atlanta? I heard that was the Little Giant Capital of the Carpet cleaning world.

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
hey chad give me a call on wed....

801-898-6210 after 11 am mst

Greenie

Love the heaters, hate the way the company runs....where could I begin?

They are the single most screwed up, unorganized, slow to ship, over charging and having to fix it company that I ever worked with, and they only work 1/2 day on fridays, and no weekends. Ya think they could discover what bubble wrap and corner protectors are by now?

I don't think I've ever had a single transaction go smoothly.

Does anyone else make a thermostatically controlled LP fired heater that won't rust out the water?

Maybe I will.

Greenie

Are you being sarcastic, or just didn't catch the title of the thread?

It must be more of a PITA to build one than it is worth, or someone else would have taken this ball and ran with it, cause the field of opportunity is wiiiide open.

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
well thats who i thought...but then i mentioned mine..

and besides that i was to damn tired last night :?

Kevin B

Name
Kevin Bunce
Greenie said:
Are you being sarcastic, or just didn't catch the title of the thread?

It must be more of a PITA to build one than it is worth, or someone else would have taken this ball and ran with it, cause the field of opportunity is wiiiide open.

Nah, I think it could be done if you can get access to the parts. A guy could hire someone like John from hhe to build a heat exchanger that has the exact same size as the 2,3 and 4ht units. Have the outer shells cut and stamped and rolled and a vented cap built for them. Buy the ignition from and temp control from LG or another supplier and your in. I think it could be done...but how much profit would be in it? Dunno.

Matt King

I wish Greenie Would build them... I love the simplicity,size and layout of the units. I haven't seen one on awhile as I sold my last Sizzler about a year ago. I do remember thinking they could change a few things but they are an excellent heater. Sooo, if you start building them Jeff, let me know.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom