Looking at TM Wand Design

TConway

Supportive Member
Name
Thomas Conway
If they need that kind of help, they need out of this business. :arrrr:

I blame portables and under powered TM's for over wetting.

Those hacks don't need a window, they need a SEMI-Pro designation. :icon_twisted:

:winky:
I understand what you are saying, and agree, but you can't change the facts, new Owners don't always know that is what make you and I better right. But you still can't change the fact that over wet carpet is one of the biggest problems in carpet cleaning.

Mikey P

Administrator
yes, I'm serious.

Tony needs to cleanse his karma. Helping out some four legged lunches would do that imo. Doesn't need to be Pugs but definitely a dog rescue. Have him send the funds to Lisa.

I'd like to see photos of the whole contraption laid out.
Personally I don't trust it.
Heat, solvents, water, excessive repetition, chimps... Get back to me in five years and maybe I'd bother with a free one.

My kid ran over a Prochem Titanium with the Vortex.. The Y moved a bit, the tube got a dent or two but it's still straight and fully functional. Can't even tell really.

TConway

Supportive Member
Name
Thomas Conway
yes, I'm serious.

Tony needs to cleanse his karma. Helping out some four legged lunches would do that imo. Doesn't need to be Pugs but definitely a dog rescue. Have him send the funds to Lisa.
I will relay message

I'd like to see photos of the whole contraption laid out.
Personally I don't trust it. I can do that for you, I understand your concerns, and I am with you on the issue 100 %. I want to help make this wand a top contender, that is my goal. I know a lot of you think the filter is useless and that is okay, but you have to understand I have given it my very best to help it be as good as it can be.
This wand will be no different, the quality is very, very good and a good foundation to work from will some issues arise possibly, will the next step be machining a adapter out of TI possibly, but these are the things that I am willing to help work on it for. I love working on things, and I am looking forward to working on this, I know that many of you may doubt it and that is okay or question it...that is okay we need that because that is what makes a good tool in the end.

Heat, solvents, water, excessive repetition, chimps... Get back to me in five years and maybe I'd bother with a free one.
I completely understand and I do not take offense to what you are saying and these are also my concerns.

My kid ran over a Prochem Titanium with the Vortex.. The Y moved a bit, the tube got a dent or two but it's still straight and fully functional. Can't even tell really.
I can't say that it would hold up..and You got lucky I don't think my luck would have been the same

Reactions: kingjoelking

TConway

Supportive Member
Name
Thomas Conway
Please remember what makes me different from COBB or JB... I clean carpet just like you everyday and I understand what guys go through day in day out, I have a busy week and I will be out there cleaning getting rained on just like you all. I know how pissed I get when things DON'T work.
I will do my best to try and prevent it from happening.

Mikey P

Administrator
So Bob Foster has taken it upon himself to right the wrongs being done to Tony Dang.

Which wrongs?

Mr Somebody feels Tony should be allowed to sell his stuff here and is willing to start a legal fund to help see that happen. lol.... (how are donations going?)

Can't wait for the pajama lawyer letter telling me that I'm breaking the law by not letting Tony play here.

Bob you clueless goof, this is MY forum. I chose who gets to sell and participate here. Not YOU, not a lawyer..

I don't like Tony and I don't like his rip off totally UN-INNOVATIVE products.

If Tony wants to have Cobb and Devastator sell his stuff here, have him write a check for $5000 and send it to Lisa. Until then why don't you help Lababerbra or Les out some more, or are they totally sick of you by now, as well.

TConway

Supportive Member
Name
Thomas Conway
So Bob Foster has taken it upon himself to right the wrongs being done to Tony Dang.

Which wrongs?

Mr Somebody feels Tony should be allowed to sell his stuff here and is willing to start a legal fund to help see that happen. lol.... (how are donations going?)

Can't wait for the pajama lawyer letter telling me that I'm breaking the law by not letting Tony play here.

Bob you clueless goof, this is MY forum. I chose who gets to sell and participate here. Not YOU, not a lawyer..

I don't like Tony and I don't like his rip off totally UN-INNOVATIVE products.

If Tony wants to have Cobb and Devastator sell his stuff here, have him write a check for $5000 and send it to Lisa. Until then why don't you help Lababerbra or Les out some more, or are they totally sick of you by now, as well.

Mike please know that I respect you and this board and its members. I am not kissing ass, this is the rules and I agree I am only answering your questions and that is it. That is all I will do.

Mikey P

Administrator
Kissing ass?

Never said anything like that.

I respect you and your products Tom, you know that.

I never pressured you or even said much of anything about you partnering with Tony. That's your decision. I'm sure there are loads of cleaners out there who don't know, don't care about Tony and his shenanigans and will scoop them up.

I would just caution you to put some out in the field for 6 or more months before you sell one. I don't trust screw/press and glue bonds at all.

Reactions: TConway

TConway

Supportive Member
Name
Thomas Conway
I said kissing ass cause that is the way some may take what I am saying, I like being here I look forward to meeting you all at the shows and having some beer together.
I am a guest here and I am glad that I am. This place cuts through the shiznit, I was really going to go out and get the latest tool, but because of this place I am going to wait I do believe the reviews to be true so far and I am waiting for more feed back about it, until I read it here I won't be getting one.
So thank you it is appreciated

Mcfaddentools

Name
Dan Mcfadden
Larry Cobb
There are 2 wands that I am interested in.
Which one do you recommend?
Any differences between the two?
The ProTi 14?
Or the Bently 14?

Larry Cobb

Name
Larry Cobb
Larry Cobb
There are 2 wands that I am interested in.
Which one do you recommend?
Any differences between the two?
The ProTi 14?
Or the Bentley 14?
Dan;
I like the 14 ProTi for the ideal 4-jet pattern and adjustability . . .

The Bentley does have better airflow capability (more CFM) . . .

The 14 ProTi comes with short-slot Teflon glide (US made) . . .

They both are very lightweight . . .

They both come with the excellent Structural Foam Assist Handle . . .

14 ProTi is a slightly better value, since it comes standard with the glide . . .

Larry

Last edited:

Mcfaddentools

Name
Dan Mcfadden
TConway
I checked your website and the wand is out of stock until December 5th. I was wondering if the swivel will also be available? Do you still offer a 90-day return? I'll apreciate it a lot! All the manufacters these days should do that when they have a new product. By the way, the thing that really caught my eye was how the glide perfectly fit onto the wand.

Reactions: TConway

Chris A

Name
Chris
Mikey;

You may remember the release of the PC Titanium wand .

It was IMPOSSIBLE to push because it had no glide at all .

Where was the 6 month testing on that ??

Larry
That is, as usual, a load of shit. The pc ti is totally useable on most carpets without a glide. I ran one glideless for a year and still pull my glide off to clean from time to time...

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
We used them for many years before we bought glides for them. I don't believe they were any worse than a standard wand. Yes just as with a standard wand a glide made it much easier to use.

Larry Cobb

Name
Larry Cobb
Larry
is it same glide with your ProTi

It is the same U.S. manufactured Teflon glide used on these Titanium/Alum head wands . . .

It fits better than any glide I have seen . . .

Lockhart also commented on the heavier weight . . .

P.S. The difficulty in pushing the expensive PC Ti wand led to the 1st widespread usage of glides in our industry . . .

Back
Top Bottom