looking for ad tag line suggestions.

Mikey P

Administrator
As mentioned, Connoisseur "East" won Best Of in the county newspaper.

http://www.recordcourier.com/news/specialsections/18416365-113/best-of-carson-valley-2015

The winners, if desired, get to be in the full color , glossy magazine insert that not only goes in the newspaper on one day but also stays on racks all year long in realtor's offices, city centers, tourist type business, hotels, golf courses etc.

Last year's winner..

best.jpg

Very hum drum IMO

I want a tag line that implies that I'm new to town, but not the biz... and "The Best"

I'll use one of my scenic van shots most likely, with a heavy emphasis on Fiber Protector as well.

Quarter page ad..

@TomKing
@Brian H
@billyeadon

Bob Pruitt

Name
Robert Pruitt
Man crush?
Creative person and funny. Was trying to help... Don't project.
Tag line.
Better than Chem Dry! or...

Leading the Carpet Cleaning Industry since 1987 and Happy to now Call the beautiful Carson Valley Home!

We Clean and Protect your beautiful home...new to Carson Valley but the Carpet Cleaning Leader since 1987!

Last edited:

smastio

Name
Steve Mastio
"Mountains of Experience - Fresh to the Community"

Then put your experience years below along with the tag line "Book Us Online in Real-Time - Done!"

Just sayin' ;) Hey it would make you different and stand-out

Old Coastie

Supportive Member
Name
Stephen
"I'm handsome and Manly,
Much better than Stanley!"

"Our service really SUCKS!"

"May we scrub your carpet? (henh, henh)" this may get your head punched, so use sparingly.

"Hot and Steamy, we're so Dreamy."

"If your carpet needs some fluffin,
Connoissuer will come a puffin!"

Just a quick sample, feel
Free to pass them around.

Reactions: Cleanworks

TomKing

Supportive Member
Name
Tom
As mentioned, Connoisseur "East" won Best Of in the county newspaper.

http://www.recordcourier.com/news/specialsections/18416365-113/best-of-carson-valley-2015

The winners, if desired, get to be in the full color , glossy magazine insert that not only goes in the newspaper on one day but also stays on racks all year long in realtor's offices, city centers, tourist type business, hotels, golf courses etc.

Last year's winner..

View attachment 17962

Very hum drum IMO

I want a tag line that implies that I'm new to town, but not the biz... and "The Best"

I'll use one of my scenic van shots most likely, with a heavy emphasis on Fiber Protector as well.

Quarter page ad..

@TomKing
@Brian H
@billyeadon
First off Congratulations!

1. Go full page 1/4 is to small you want people to see this. No body knows you yet go big or go home.
2. I would go with the thoughts after 25+ years we are excited to have opened our latest location in Carson City.
3. Thank you for welcoming us to Carson city and making our newest location a success. We look forward to meeting our new neighbors and making new friends. 25 years on the coast and the now enjoying the mountains.

Don't try to go for a phrase or catchy comments. Write a heart felt thank you include a picture of the truck and an inset of your team or at least you and Paula. Spend money for a quality picture that is professionally edited. I am sure Paula would like one for the mantle. I would make it look like the whole team is in Carson City also.

You need to do a lot in a thank you ad. 1/4 page will not do. A full page will give you a great ad and give space for a nice note from you. That is were the details can be shared.

Congrats Mike & Paula

Ron K

Find the "Best of" Graphic Artist and have her design something. She should know the area and the Market. Don't cheap this out yourself by asking for tag lines! Especially from the likes of US! JMO

Reactions: TomKing

Newman

Name
Chris Newman
I would not even mention I am the new kid in town. That does not give me warm fuzzy feelings.

Stick with your vast experience, and we will not raid your refrigerator.

steve_64

Don't mind our little lawn mower engine we will work harder to make up the difference

Name
Lee Stockwell
I really believe that leap of faith into something new or unique is a great motivator, along with the healthy fear that goes with it.

Don't go into debt for something you don't believe in.

steve_64

My bane never would've pulled that rag (towel) from my pocket and taken it 150 ft to the lint. Basket in just seconds lol.

Reactions: Mikey P

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom