Looking for opinions on new Promaster wrap

clean image

Name
Carl Maddock
image.png
Had Wayne design the last one, so just update for the different size billboard

updating with new pics and the kid.

The baby on back door current wrap looks like a zombie.. I get reminded....

Should I go German Shepard on back door?

Last edited by a moderator:

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
German Shepard? Try a cuter dog like s cocker spaniel or something like that

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
I used to think exactly like you carl and have a van that looks similar.

THEN I met chavez and "saw" his vans and marketing material in general.
its all very consistent and easy to remember.

So I guess my question is what do all your vans look like side by side?
Are they meshing with your uniforms/website/print

Think that is more important from what I have learned... the hard way.

clean image

Name
Carl Maddock
Best response from the top 3 men in there respective field. I do thank you

Shane, it's 1. Close enough to my 3 other box trucks that will eventually be changed over. The only difference is the kid, 2. In my world, I don't use a whole lot marketing material, what The customer does see is consistent. Just recieved our new button down tech shirts...it look like background of truck.

Marty, for a quick second I imagined a pig on the back door...

Mikey. Maybe in California, not so much Florida. I dont think I have ever seen before and after pictures used on side of vehicles in our industry. I would estimate 30% of carpets are cleaned with ninja in back of pick up.

Not being sarcastic, are you saying logo,number,website, on white background......cause that's done to death here......love to here what you would do.

Unless Mikey blows me away with such a unique, stand out wrap design, dogie going on the back.

BTW. 2 weeks ago sold a job for 8.5k, she saw our truck driving through her posh neighborhood. If it works..... Would Mikey's idea have gotten me 2 of those?

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
That's been confirmed.
Ofer and I live in your shadow
I'll use my latest favorite quote:

Watch and see there my little polyester filament covered friend....

Carl, all one can do is give you an honest opinion and you need to decide. It's not about justifying choices, its about what works.
So here is my two cents:
  1. It is too busy, too many things fight for attention at the same time. A good wrap will make the eye go where you want it to follow. In my opinion yours does not.
  2. Ask some of your clients (mostly women) and not just a bunch of hairy and not so hairy guys. They are the ones whose opinion really matters.

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
My experience has been exactly the same carl, people will specifically point out the tile wrap so you can track ROI where its impossible to put a hard number on brand.

I think if you look at chavez, hagopian, stanley, servpro they all do a great job using colors. People remember colors quicker then anything else.
Unfortunately its a topic you can't really prove. I see local companies in other industries use wraps and now I don't know who they are, before i knew because of the color or logo but now have to actually look.

Wouldnt worry about it too much, you're not going to lose either way.

Reactions: FB7777

clean image

Name
Carl Maddock
Thanks to Shane and Offer.

Will finialize this week.

I do have hard numbers on it, because we ask, people say saw your truck I need that service. It's tracked

I guess most here do not, and as such, they do not know. So how could such advise be offered.

Bob Pruitt

Name
Robert Pruitt
I would take the logo off the hood and put it on the top front larger...with website.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom