Looking for the right software

joe2014

Name
Joe
Hi,

I’m looking for a way to streamline sending reminder postcards and emails to my customers. I want to send these reminders every month to my customers who’ve used my service during the current month going back 5 years. So the reminder will say “It has been 1,2,3,4, or 5 years since your last cleaning…” So if Mrs. Jones used my service 4 times over the past 10 years, is there software that will filter out the 3 older events and only show the newest scheduled event and do this in large quantities of customers simultaneously? I need the software to generate a database to use for an Outlook mail merge. I’ve been doing this manually in a spread sheet but it gets harder to keep current as the customer base grows larger. Please let me know your thoughts.

Thanks,
Joe

joe2014

Name
Joe
I talked with a HCP rep. He said it will work if I use their mailing service but not if I'm doing an Outlook mail merge. The closest I've found so far is Mistral but I don't think I want to spend $900 just for that function.

D Luke

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
I like SM. Lots of campaign options and more coming supposedly soon, but sometimes as a user you have to be patient.

I'm pretty sure they could set up exactly what you're looking for.

Reactions: Mikey P
F

FB7777

I talked with a HCP rep. He said it will work if I use their mailing service but not if I'm doing an Outlook mail merge. The closest I've found so far is Mistral but I don't think I want to spend $900 just for that function.
Was going to recommend Mistral

$900 is a one time charge and Mike works with you until you get familiar with its features

The online stuff is more versatile, and convenient but the monthly adds up. Been usinG Mistral for over 10 years so the cost has been less than $8 per month and dropping

You set the parameters based on last service date

Are you thinking about mailing EVERY month to every custome?

I'd be interested to hear what guys say about that frequency

I only send 2 times per year, but then my biz is on autopilot

Chris A

Name
Chris
I really like SM, but to be fair I haven't used anything else. I also mail to my entire active database monthly, plus reminder cards. We went from quarterly a year ago and have seen great results

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom