Lowering the Bar

Farenheit251

Unbeknownst to me I almost lost my chain of 6 family dining restaurants. It seems some big shot bamboozled the operations manager and wanted to cover multiple states to clean all 31 restaurants.(?) They were just going to switch without regard that someone might have already been doing a good job locally. The guy even threw in a sad story about how he was in bankruptcy from losing some large accts and this would help him get on his feet.
I recieve a last minute call begging me to drive 2 hours to clean for extra money. It was a new acquisition in disrepair with the CEO coming in to check out and the new cleaner had called in two nights in a row with broken truck. On the way there the other cleaner's loyal employee calls to try to save things by explaining that the truck isn't really broke the owner has just been drinking all day and couldn't drive,but they will definitely be there tomorrow.

I'm thinking about changing my marketing, maybe replace the line Meth Free since 2003 with something about not calling in drunk.

Back
Top Bottom