Marketing Idea

Farenheit251

I was thinking of buying 20 cases of pet odor spotter with my name and number on the bottle. Vets Trust from Jon Don was the one that came first to mind. Then I take the cases to various vets and animal shelters with a donation bucket for the ASPCA shelter. Please donate $5 and receive a bottle. 100% goes to the shelter as I pay for the spotter out of my pocket. Money placed in a stamped,adressed envelope to the shelter and given to the vet. I'm hoping by ordering a decent quantity and considering the money is going to a very good cause I can get a special price on the spotter.
Ideally the program takes off and I end up mostly just supplying the free spotter while the shelter people promote the product into new locations.
My benefit would be that I get my name on a product with staying power into the hands of a very qualified lead for hopefully $2. I really like the idea because it combines making money with doing good for the animals at the same time.

Do you think this idea will work? Would anyone else be interested in trying it in their market?(might help with volume discounts,sharing of ideas/results)

Bob Foster

Great idea. Or let him make 15 bucks on it and you give them to him. It should also include a coupon for your biz.

Back
Top Bottom