Marketing in the country

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
Whats the best way, or suggestions, to get the name out in a rural area, towns are 1000-5000 average, about every 15 miles apart. Couple cities within an hours drive.
I don't imagine free quotes would be cost effective.

G

You got to find out where it is that people get their day to day information. Do they look at the local paper? Listen to a certain radio station. Do they all shop at a certain store and stop to look at a 'for sale' bulitine board on their way out? Do they mostly use the local phone book when service are needed?

That's where you want your name! And make sure you do it in a way that grabs their attention and stays in their country brain so they remember you and call you.

I live in a town of about 5,000 and is the county seat so I advertise to the whole county like "Lyon County now has a true Master in the Carpet Cleaning Industry" Or "Serving all of Lyon County" You get the idea.

Hope this helps.

steve r

one company here owns the local paper for 4 cities and a free one to the county. i run ads in the special pull out sections they do twice a year and i have daily ads in classified section right in the front. these type of folks are price minded so i run my price of 3 rooms n hall $99.00. between this and BNI ive doubled my buiseness.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom