MASTER-CLEAN VS. HF IN-LINE SPRAYER

theden

I'm looking to buy a new in-line sprayer and like the 7qt Master-Clean container which I can use with a Master-Clean or HF sprayer. I would appreciate any experience you've had with either of these two sprayers.

Ernie G

Dennis, A couple of years ago i bought a m-cln. sprayer, mainly because i liked the 7qt. container and it did not work for me. It could not handel the heat. I called them and they said, send it back, so i did and they said their was nothing worng with it. After talking with them, i found out-they can't take more than 180or190 degrees. I have always used hf and been pretty happy with them.

Ernie G

Larry,
I thought they were the same, but as of 2or3yrs. ago they wern't. My hf has always been more dependable and can handle more heat.

Walt

Ditto what Ernie said. I would like to buy from the small guy, but mine was really inconsitent. I think I bought 2 of them and just couldn't get them to work well. Kept the 7 quart jug and put it on a new HF. Works much better.

Name
John LaBarbera
I talked to an injector valve manufacturer today and he said that at 180 degrees the fluid turns to vapor as it goes thru the orifice and thus loses the ability to siphon (lift) the concentrated chemical from the bottle. Like a vapor lock in a fuel line.

John

Back
Top Bottom