metering tips

just purchased metering tip kit for my hydroforce , my question is what color tip should i use when using the 02 for lightely soiled carpets and what tip for trashed carpets? currently using 02 system and cobbs powermax for ps.

TimP

prestige cleaner said:
just purchased metering tip kit for my hydroforce , my question is what color tip should i use when using the 02 for lightely soiled carpets and what tip for trashed carpets? currently using 02 system and cobbs powermax for ps.

You don't need all the tips to be honest. It's nice to have them to make your hydroforce last longer.

If you have heavily soiled carpet then I usually pull out a different PS and dilute it accordingly. The bottle of judson 02 says 20 oz for yellow tip HF. Add more for soiled carpets. I think yellow is the lowest dilution you should go unless you have a large job and want to keep from mixing over and over as long as the HF will draw the chemical. You'll have to do the math. But you don't want to leave your stuff in the jugs for long periods of time in my opinion because the chemicals can go stale and what not over time. Many cleaners will take the tip off to increase concentration for dirty carpets. It really all comes down to personal choice.

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
I don't bother with the different tips.
Without a tip at about 300-350 pasi it dilutes at about 1 to 7/8. (mine does- Test yours at the pressure you like to work.)

So for example: If it calls for say 1 to 21 ratio what I put in the hydroforce container is a diluted product of 1 to 3.

If it is really soiled I spray a little more and agitate and so forth.

Real simple. Works well for me.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom