Mikeysfest pics

F

FB7777

looks can be deceiving... pretty certain the average IQ at a local bbq CAD event is 65 and under

plus hardly any dousche bags thumping their chest at a non regional event like Mikefest

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
Fred Boyle said:
looks can be deceiving... pretty certain the average IQ at a local bbq CAD event is 65 and under

plus hardly any dousche bags thumping their chest at a non regional event like Mikefest
Good one Fred probably hit at least 75 plus at mf. I had a lot of fun and it was great meeting some more bb charactors.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
It was a blast.....I can't remember the last time I had that much fun...
Finally got to meet a lot of great people.....

Sitting at airport waiting on my flight home......more info and pictures to come........

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
It was great to meet you Jim- I'm at the airport 2 waiting on first leg back to Detroit.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

ACE

Name
Mike Hughes
Great Pics 8)

I have to laugh every time I see the CTI OSR Applicator. I bet it works great, but it would be a cold day in hell before a customer sees me putting down spraying their carpet with a 33 gallon garbage can attached to a garden hose.

Jamesh921

Name
James
Pictures are great, but without commentary to go with them, it just looks like a bunch of guys standing around looking at each other.

KevinL

Supportive Member
Name
Kevin Leach
Jeez man, nobody got drunk. We are all mature responsible adults. Thanks Mike and all involved. Nice to meet some board regulars. Thanks for driving us Jim and Ken. Thanks for dinner Thursday night Keith.

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
KevinL said:
Jeez man, nobody got drunk. We are all mature responsible adults. Thanks Mike and all involved. Nice to meet some board regulars. Thanks for driving us Jim and Ken. Thanks for dinner Thursday night Keith.

Kevin...you musta been at the WRONG party AGAIN :lol:

Goldenboy

Name
Mike Waldron
It was a blast. Onyl made it on Saturday but still had a great time. Next time Ill fly. Sorry you couldnt afford to go Fred. Maybe sell one of the butlers and go electric. Probably have the same amount of vac. Plus you willl save a ton in fuel.

Golden Boy

Mikey P

Administrator
Fiddy and I..

photobucket-4562-1330302835089.jpg

Offer and Aaron

photobucket-4615-1330302881898.jpg

Amy and Cu

photobucket-5104-1330302855046.jpg

Studebaker, Cu, Albert and Eckman

photobucket-5821-1330302353134.jpg

Anne, Sarah and Becky

photobucket-4313-1330302756507.jpg

Giorgio

Name
Giorgio
Mikefest was totally excellent! Wish everyday could be a mikefest.

it was great meeting everybody and chatting in person.

My wife isn't into carpet cleaning so I have a feeling next year I'll be going stag.

The weather on Friday was warm and beautiful and the place was jumping w people. Saturday was a bit cold and windy.

20+ years in carpet cleaning and I finally attended my 1st training class ever! Actually, I attended 2 training classes. Wood and oriental rugs. Even met a gentleman named Steve Marsh who sold me on attending his training next month on "How to grow your business". March 6 in San Carlos and March 8 in Sacremento.

Thanks again for hosting Mikefest. It was totally excellent!

C

cucu

Jim Martin had so much fun ...MF is at his house next year
$50 ahead entry , evening entertainment hosted by Brain R with Ken Snow as headliner act, food by cowgirl Amy (says she wants to make Texas oysters)
Jim Eckman will run the bar, body painting by Jim M and the full circle show girls

there was talk of John O hosting ..but Lora would,nt promise not to shoot some of the bdcc'ers that showed up
Santa Cruz is also out as Paula did promise to shoot every bdcc that showed up

It was Great to see and hang out with the band of mb brothers , and to the others that didnt show..............you FOOL's you missed a great time

Boyle get's a pass ...he was bailing out europe

Sorry Mike but Lupe is cute.

I should have come. Looks like there was a lot of nice equipment to play with. Maybe next year.

Giorgio

Name
Giorgio
Oh snap!

Just remembered a 3rd training class I attended.

"How to Determine Your True Costs of Doing Business" with Doyle Bloss from HydraMaster.

It was a real eye opener! Think its time to raise my prices again.

he's got a fancy excel spreadsheet said he's willing to share just for the asking.

Jimbo

Good times...nice visiting with everyone...Thanks to Steve K and Noel (and his fine family) and their industrious crew for their gracious hospitality.

alazo1

Name
Albert Lazo
Great seeing a lot of you again as it had been years as well as some I've never met. And a big thanks to Mike for being crazy enough to put this together. I had a great time.

Albert

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
danielc said:
How did the SS 870 perform?

I spent about 2 hours looking and going over that machine...

Hooked a Hoss with no disk in it and just stood there and watched it run.....water temp and vacuum held there own the whole time....never even put it up on high....

I really like my Thermal wave.....but if I could...I would replace it with a 870 in a heart beat.....

Ross Buettner

Name
Ross Buettner
I wish I had the time to go :cry:

Last MF was in Nashville, and I had intentions of going. My grandmother and dad died the same day 14 hours apart.

My mom simply wouldn't let me skip the funeral hey Marty, blow me

Had a great time this year at mikefest. Loved the porty challenge and the rotary rodeo. Thanks to all the proline staff and everybody else that makes it happen!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom