Mini Mikey's Fest @Sani-Bright in Indy 9/26/15

jcooper

Name
Jerry Cooper
I'm going to talk with big D next week. I need to see if he minds that we leave on the day he gets back.

Daaaam, Richard might go??? He's worth the drive all by himself! Indy is about four hour for us.

Unfortunately, the anniversary is the weekend before and I'm sure she plans on spending as much of my money as possible...

It is ONLY one night... Well see....

amygeorge

Supportive Member
Name
Amy Lorance
I wanted to send Nick my nephew but if I can get out of this place I might go too. At this point its just too early to tell. We still have a lot of work ahead of us that needs to get processed between now & then.

View attachment 6051
If you quit finding cool photos, etc. and did your work, you might have time to visit places outside of Kansas….

Reactions: Lee Stockwell

amygeorge

Supportive Member
Name
Amy Lorance
Meg, come by yourself and leave John with the kids and business…. I just signed up. You can stay with me. Unlike these boys, I will share a room. I’m secure with myself.

Reactions: Mikey P

jcooper

Name
Jerry Cooper
Okay...

Barring a major disaster, Mr Cooper will be there!

I do have a question for those that live in Indy. I'm coming from Chicago, does Indy traffic flow into the city at evening rush hour or out of the city? If I'm heading into the city at 4:30-5:30pm am I better off waiting til 6-7pm?

Also, are most staying Fri and Sat nights?

TomKing

Supportive Member
Name
Tom
Additional folks attending
Roberto Mora
Mario Digiovani
Robert Hughs
Kevin Leach 2
Amy Lorance
Meg Burdick 2
Jerry Cooper

This put us at around 45 confirmed. Plus our staff.

Room for a few more.

Let us know if you can come!

I will be closing off reservations on Friday the 18th. Our staff will need to get food and rentals ordered.

TomKing

Supportive Member
Name
Tom
Okay...

I do have a question for those that live in Indy. I'm coming from Chicago, does Indy traffic flow into the city at evening rush hour or out of the city? If I'm heading into the city at 4:30-5:30pm am I better off waiting til 6-7pm?

Jerry you will be good coming in at 4:30.

Reactions: jcooper

jcooper

Name
Jerry Cooper
jcooper said: ↑
Okay...
Jerry you will be good coming in at 4:30.

Sorry,

Yea, the night before(Firday). If I take off right after my morning, I might be able to make it to Indy right at rush hour. Just wondering if I should wait and get in later say 6:30 -7pm...

Not a big deal either way. Just wondering.

TomKing

Supportive Member
Name
Tom
It's Indy total 9 county area is just at 2 million people. It's not Chicago my friend. You are good at anytime.

Reactions: jcooper
Back
Top Bottom