Mmm...Mmm...Mmm.... Mmmm.... Good... :-)

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Some more "Code Red" Sauce Testing... :)

IMG_20170519_184423_969.jpg

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Able 1

Name
Keith
Hell, I'm so color blind I don't know what you are talking about! Wand looks great though!

Reactions: Mark Saiger

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Go over it again Mark. It looks like your Red sauce foamed up like a bubble bath :stir:

Actually, That is kind of funny, because on this job over in a corner of the room, they had tried to scrub out a bunch of stains...and I hit paydirt on the foam....

Choke foamed the rig down to a gurgle....and I had to go out to the van to grab a tub of powdered defoamer to spread on the spot....

Reactions: BIG WOOD

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
I am heading out in few minutes to go to Detroit Lakes MN Holiday Inn to clean with another cleaner and both Brothers....

This other cleaner friend of ours is probably coming to Phoenix for Mikey's Fest too.

He wants to try the Zipper SS Super Spinner...actually wants to buy one...probably going to end up buy a 15 inch and a Super Spinner....

but, we are testing more of the Code Red and other products here too.

The Code Red is in test mode. It is the SS1 with an oxy and an enzyme added. The enzyme is designed to be very efficient and effective in cold temps and high temps....so hoping we can help on some of the restaurant and tougher to clean jobs for people with smaller TM's or even portables get some better cleaning results easier....

The Enzyme is also not negatively effected by high heat....if it gets exposed to high heat, it will not kill it....

And so far...it is showing great promise. It was an easier development since we had the time spent getting the Saiger's Sauce 1 base to where it is now.

This is also unscented....Marty and Mikey both in mind when we started to do this too....

We are looking to have a small craft batch of Code Red done here in the next couple weeks and offer it for sale only through me. If we continue to get good feed back, we will possibly go into production this late fall.

I do have to say, Marty was the inspiration after my wife and I had dinner with him and his wife in Prattville on the way home from Florida in February :) (and his wife is absolutely a wonderful lady by the way...my wife really liked her a lot too)

2017-05-18 12.03.52.png

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom