Movin' Into The New Shop.....

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
Just started moving stuff into my new shop. Lot's of room......
2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

hogjowl

Idiot™
Sorry, but I'm having to call BS on this one. These pictures were taken at DooDaddy's place.

That was one of his newer TM's sitting on the bench.

dgargan

I saw a snow blower so I doubt it's Duanes place. I didn't see one of his machines but I did see an old Powermatic. Bob's not the BSing type

Jimbo

Nice Bob! Looks like it is a Truckmount Boneyard!

JK...should have a nice spot there!

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
Marty said:
Sorry, but I'm having to call BS on this one. These pictures were taken at DooDaddy's place.

Nah, Marty.......the one's my old 1992 Powermatic with 2300 hours....the other is the Genesis I bought for parts. I still gotta bring the 405 Performer over. Lot of that crap belongs to my Sons.

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
Caduceus said:
All proper man caves should have a big screen tv..

There is a couch there already and it's wired for business cable. Fridge on the way. A little paint, scrape up the tile floor that's left. Enough length for Meats shooting range....there's a huge Cemetery on the other side of the far wall.

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
dgargan said:
I saw a snow blower so I doubt it's Duanes place. I didn't see one of his machines but I did see an old Powermatic. Bob's not the BSing type

Yep....Troy-Built snow blower.....only seen one snow this year.

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
Jimbo said:
Nice Bob! Looks like it is a Truckmount Boneyard!

JK...should have a nice spot there!

Jimbo....I save the TM's......like a hoarder. The only one I've ever sold was the Mastermatic.

There will be a car rack going in there soon. No more creepers under the truck!

Jimbo

2 post lift is my suggestion...better for actually working on stuff...the drive on ones are ok for parking on...but the long racks tend to get in the way of real work...plus it is difficult to lift the vehicle once it is on the drive on rack...unless you have the special jack to do it.

Duane Oxley

Moon Unit
Name
Duane Oxley
Marty said:

Porky:

At 3,000 sq. ft., my place is about twice as big as that, from what I can see. But the "real" tip- off should be that there's no Datsun Z car stored inside. 8) (The one I've had for umpteen years now is in storage, pending a restoration project I have in mind for it, featuring a 302 V8.)

Becker

Name
Becker
Love the old Z cars.

Hell, I'd like to have many of the old datsuns, to restore in to like a rally car.

Duane Oxley

Moon Unit
Name
Duane Oxley
I've had 6 of them over the years.

1971 240 Z Yellow originally, then later, stripped and painted White
1973 240 Z Orange
1974 240 Z Gold
1974 260 Z Orange
1976 260 Z Black
1977 280 Z Black originally, then stripped and now Slate Blue Metallic

The current one is the 1978.

Bob Savage

Name
Bob Savage
Hey Duane-

Got an Aztec red "88 300Z 2+2 with t-tops that looks and drives like a new one. I am the 3rd owner.

I love the performance/handling of that car!

Duane Oxley

Moon Unit
Name
Duane Oxley
Very cool, Bob.

I like the one I have now, though I haven't driven it in a couple of years now. It's been lowered 3 inches and has dual SU's instead of fuel injection and a crate motor for an 83 280 in it.

When I had it stripped and painted several years ago, I went to the Porsche dealership to find out the color code from what I'd seen on a 944 I liked.

It corners extremely well and hums all day happily at 80 MPH, though I've had it near 140 for the thrill of it.

I'm pretty sure I took it to St. Louis one year for Summer Fest or something similar.

Name
Lee Stockwell
Duane Oxley said:
Very cool, Bob.

I like the one I have now, though I haven't driven it in a couple of years now. It's been lowered 3 inches and has dual SU's instead of fuel injection and a crate motor for an 83 280 in it.

When I had it stripped and painted several years ago, I went to the Porsche dealership to find out the color code from what I'd seen on a 944 I liked.

It corners extremely well and hums all day happily at 80 MPH, though I've had it near 140 for the thrill of it.

I'm pretty sure I took it to St. Louis one year for Summer Fest or something similar.
April 2000 Minifest at Billy Reynold's place in St Charles MO

I carried you around in my car....thought you took the bus.

Name
Lee Stockwell
Duane Oxley said:
... And we introduced you to "Nick"... 8)
Oh Gawd that was funny, even if it was at my expense!!

Hope Tony Biaggioti is still alive and kicking, I know he had serious health issues later.

I guess I've gone full circle with "Nick", I really tried to help him. Got tired of putting out fires for him from people who HE should have been communicating to. Now he seems to hate my guts for no reason other than telling the truth.

Out of curiosity I went into the WOC "Allstar" bbs tonight for the first time and read some of NN's garbage about me. (back door, don't bother "banning" me) Massive BS.

Duane Oxley

Moon Unit
Name
Duane Oxley
Lee,

It was probably the infamous "late night posting" thing re-surfacing after a few dormant years. Sort of like a festering boil that you can't see, but know it's there, until it resurfaces...

hogjowl

Idiot™
I think Nick get too weird for even WOC ... seldom see him over there anymore.

It's nothing but endless lectroweenie sales videos now ...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom