Must be a SFS week..

Mikey P

Administrator
The Twins have been quiet.

I wonder how they feel about the hostile take over on that other board by Interlink and that fishy chick.

It's heart warming to know that Jon Don is supporting us low life do it your selfers.
Felix and Oscar will always have a home here, even if it means locking Brevic in his basement with enough formaldehyde to choke a horse.

billyeadon

Supportive Member
Name
Bill Yeadon
Yes Mikey it is SFS time. We have about 50 in the room but only a few MBers. You would have been proud of them last night as I had to make an emergency run to the grocery store for a few cases of beer.We never left the lobby of the hotel Free drinks does that to you.

Steve of course has his lovely wife Sioux with him so he abandoned us for other earthly pleasures.
Carry on without us.

PS ask Jim P about the banner ads that Mark crosier has developed that might not ever make it to a public viewing. Very cool.

Doug D

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Dimick
Billy just could not go without his Guinesses! :lol: Pretty cool when you can run with Billy to go get beer!! Am having a blast here in Chi Town!! Steve is up for the next 3 days. Should be more information than I can handle.

Doug D.

Ps. Am wearing my Mikeysboard T-shirt today!!! Steve says that he always lists this board on top when he talks about boards!!

Awww man -I'm here too and it's my 2nd go around for SFS - Always something new!

We just have to get Billy to set down the camera - he's like a japanese tourist!

Mikey you must of starved because the meat is plentiful!

I'll take a pic of Doug in his shirt 2nite n everyone else after a few beers!

Doug D

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Dimick
Big Billy has a picture of Steve Touberon putting Mikeysboard.com on top of the bulletin board listing some resources out there for carpet cleaners. Figured that he better put #1 of the boards on top!! :D Problem is that Billy doesn't know how to post pictures on here!!! :lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom