My Day Off

Willy P

Name
Willy P
Got a nail in my NEW tire, 2 accounts to drop cheques off to, pu chems and parts at 2 places, invoicing, 2 quotes, phone is driving me crazy.....

Lefty724

Name
E
Becker said:
Does not sound like a day off.

Your title was a bait and switch!

Now that was funny!!! :lol:

I have learned in this trade, there is really never days off! The only was is if you are very, very far away from your equipment!

Willy P

Name
Willy P
By the looks of things, it ain't gonna be the Canucks. I went to the Dallas game a week asgo and my kid had to elbow me awake a few times. Penguins and New York in the east, the west is still a clusterpuck, But the Coors are looking good in the early part..

And, believe it or not, I may have helped Jon Don with doing some sales up here by explaining how to route international sales via wire transfers through the Bank Of America. Mrs. Willy's company ships mining parts, mills and supplies all over the world and she knows how to get the stuff sold and finances settled with out fear of scams and grief - and some of that stuff sells for enough money to buy a fleet of Vorti (Is that plural for Vortex :?: ). The Canuck buck closed out at .97 US today and keeps climbing. There's bargains to be had as a few years ago the exchange was hanging around 1.45 and you had to think long and hard before money went south.

Clear as mud?

Back
Top Bottom