My Multisprayer sucks

G

so hard that it makes the chemical containers collapse, causing creases in the corners that eventually become leaks.

We try to keep the filter off the bottom,but...
Anybody else have this problem?

No,I will not be going back to the HF.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
I had the same problem so I ordered the thicker/ hard plastic jugs. The only place I found them was Bane Clean.Catalog #30676.......$5.95 each
Just make sure you ask for the hard plastic.........

They are way better then the cheap thin ones...

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
Private Message Micah R

He can help ya with any sprayer related issues.... And make a darn good pitch to get you the omni-pro

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
I bought the omni and those jugs are crap....................worse then the multi sprayer

I bought 2 extra ones and both cracked with in a week.....

Returned all of it and went with the rocket sprayer........very very good sprayer

Bob Budde

Name
CarpetMasters
Mine did that too when i first got it. I stopped screwing the cap (lid) on, and have never had a problem since. The jug fits pretty firmly inside the sprayer so unless you completely knock the thing over the solution isn't going to leak out. Try it and you'll see.

Greenie

Why not drill a tiny vent hole in the cap next to the draw tube....like the HydroForce?

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Brian Luddy said:
I always loosen the lid so air can get in the container.

Pay attention to Luddy

guess he IS good for something other than being Chavas' whipping boy

Don't tighten the cap so tight.
You won't collapse the jug

..L.T.A.

hogjowl

Idiot™
I have never had that problem. I bet it's because I have always taken the black rubber gasket that surrounds the hole in the cap off. It doesn't allow the hose to slide through the cap hole very easily and gets on my nerves.

John Watson

Unknowingly I did like Marty did, Hope it ain't habit forming and I also never had a collapsed jug since doing it to it.

Elwood J
(Jake & Elwood's Southern Cousin
Southern Alaska that is)

hogjowl

Idiot™
Finding out you are like me is a shock, I'm sure. However, imagine suddenly realizing you are like danny.

PS You know ... I would think gay carpet cleaners should be like queer hair stylists. You know ... in demand and all. Not a threat to their women customers and such.

PPS I wonder why danny is always trying to sell off that doodaddy unit and van all the time? Doesn't seem consistent with what you'd expect out of his business. Bless his heart.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom