My opinion of the greenhorn...personal...

Numero Uno

Name
Caesar
I assume while I did not ask Al,today was that was the Greenhorn he was using...

Now I have seen pictures.An not been able to use one.Not even today.due to the fact water extraction was priority numero uno.

But what I saw was a shining example of a true wand.Very,very sweet.In appearance and performance...

Now I just finished using a Evolution 2 inch for a week. An while I did enjoy it.I echo Loren Egland.On the inability to get under certain areas.

With the Greenhorn you can,very sweet wand indeed...Given the choice the Greenhorn would be the one...

TimP

For the price, in my opinion, you can't beat the greenhorn in functionality and performance. If there is a better wand out there for less money I would like to know. And see some proof as well. I've been using mine for almost a year and I find I am cleaning faster and dryer getting more heat to the fiber and rinsing so much better. Combined with mechanical agitation you can't be beat.

However I did use my RX this week due to a hurting back and had a bunch of CGD carpet to do. And it is a great tool to have in addition for those large jobs are super nasty carpets.

I ran the Greenhorn on 2 jobs on Friday and my back was about to kill me but I was having back trouble and business has been very slow so I hadn't pushed a wand in a while. It's not a light tool it's really a mans wand but a workhorse.

Greenie

Good to hear Caesar's report. Many ask, the GH weighs in at 10.3 lbs The titanium is about 9.1 lbs with glide.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom