My website presentation at Mikey's Fest

JeffCross

Name
Jeff Cross
That big brute Mike (known to beat up people who eat meat) asked me to stop by and share some ideas of what my presentation will provide in the way of assistance to business owners.

The best part of my presentation will be my funny videos, which will keep you awake and alert. Other presentations at this event will be boring, but that's OK as I won't be paying attention to them.

Here is what I plan to cover:

Websites Demystified!

Have you ever wondered why some carpet cleaning and restoration companies make it to that mystical place called “The First Page of Google”? There is a reason, and how you can get there yourself, without spending hundreds or thousands of dollars, will be what you will learn during this fast-paced one hour workshop by Jeff Cross, senior editor of Cleanfax and administrator of Totally Booked UNIVERSITY. Each person who attends this session will be provided with a PDF copy of the “secret sauce” that website designers and SEO professionals use to get traffic to websites.

OK, let me have it. I have thick skin.

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
I you don't bring us Cheeseburgers. Im pelting yur butt w tootsie rolls!

Looking forward to your antics

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Cool!

Look forward to seeing it.....again! Is it any better than last time? :p

Seriously it was great last time, I bet this one will be.............ok. :winky:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom