Mytee Injection Sprayers

Larry Cobb

Name
Larry Cobb
meAt said:
Able 1 said:
Is there any kind of waranty on the mixture ratio? Please understand two HF in three years! :evil:

all the in-lines are essentially same, only the buckets are different.
They're all inconsistent and unreliable.
Solution temps, chem viscosity, and PSI all effect consistent chem metering.
personally, I don't like to "guess" what the RTU dilution ratio will be
Guess it's fine with some, but not me.

..L.T.A.

Larry;

The key component is the injector itself, and they are definitely from different manufacturers.

Dema is the U.S. manufacturer who IMO, makes the best injector.

If it is used with the correct jets AND filters,

it works quite consistently.

Larry

TimP

Out Of Character said:
You could easily make a cold or colder water hookup on most tm's

That's more trouble than it's worth for me....plus I don't want to run another solution line. I personally don't see why they can't make something that will work with the heat and pressure to handle 210-220. As advanced as our society is....it shouldn't be something that is impossible.

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
TimP said:
Out Of Character said:
You could easily make a cold or colder water hookup on most tm's

That's more trouble than it's worth for me....plus I don't want to run another solution line. I personally don't see why they can't make something that will work with the heat and pressure to handle 210-220. As advanced as our society is....it shouldn't be something that is impossible.

I thought that 2...until i heard the reason, then it all made sense....

above 180 it vapor locks....well vapor doesnt draw all that well now does it??? granted its not boiling, but ever seen the damn hole it has to squeeze through???

Its going to come down to

A. battery sprayers
B. running another line from the truck...if its ony the 100' or so that most res is..then whats the problem??? freakin solution line is a snap to roll..

TimP

I looked at some of the pressure washer injector valves. Some of them claim 195 as a max temp. But they use a 1/4" siphon line and 3/8th inch plumbing. I don't see why we can't rig something up. I may try it. The most expensive valve I saw for them is like 50 bucks. All I see having to do is get some reducers from 3/8 to 1/4 inch line. That's the way I see it.

Mikey P

Administrator
You dont need to run another line, you just need to be able to divert the hot water and the cold water to your hook up at the TM separately.

Easy on a Vortex.

Name
John LaBarbera
You're rinsing with really hot water, so if you put down your solution at 170 degrees and keep your tool working (injection sprayer) with no delays isn't that a good thing?

Larry Cobb

Name
Larry Cobb
Tim;

The pressure washer injectors WILL NOT work with the lower flow rates used in carpet cleaning.

Dema Injectors will operate at reduced injection rates up to 200°F.

The boiling temp of water is the limiting factor.

Larry

TimP

I looked at them.....you can get a lower flow rate valve. 1-2 gpm. You can easily change your flow rate on the sprayer to a 10 or 12 flow to get you into the gpm rate you need in addition to reducing the temp of the solution at the higher flow rate to get your injector to work properly.

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
John LaBarbera said:
You're rinsing with really hot water, so if you put down your solution at 170 degrees and keep your tool working (injection sprayer) with no delays isn't that a good thing?

yeah but for us burner guys it isnt that easy....

yeah i have a blower x changer....ok so i get 95 degree water...woohooo :roll: :roll:

and i really dont want to put it down COLD...

ok ok, hows about this.... HOT water in the mixer followed by cold water draw???

Name
Jesse
All you need is 2 T's a short hose and a ball valve.

If you put in a T before your heat exchangers and run a short line and ball valve from there to another T after your exchangers, then you just open the ball valve to allow the hot and cold water to mix. This way you still have one hookup, but have the option to cool your water by just walking out and turning a valve.

We will do what we will do.

steve g

Name
steve garrett
sals jug works pretty well the only thing I would like to see is a seal where the assembly threads onto the jug, that metal instead of plastic thing looks like a start, also that deal that retains the cap is a good idea too

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom