Mytee Shelves Auction to Help Bob Vawter Get To Connections

Mikey P

Administrator
Finally Crawley didnt hog the auction.

Way to go nate.

Pay Pal me the funds or bring it to vegas.

In the mean time send your shipping over to Nathan @ Mytee to get the ball rolling.

Thanks!

and see ya soon (bring some macnuts)

Name
John LaBarbera
Hi Nate,

Congrats. You got a great deal. Thanks for supporting MB. As an added bonus in addition to free freight Mytee will be sending a injector bottle (your choice of a 5 qt. or 7 qt., let me know which one) and a roto-molded holder for it. This should help you in organizing your van. Send pictures when you have it installed. Specify also which mounting brackets you want, regular or over the wheel-well?

Name
Nate W.
John LaBarbera said:
Hi Nate,

Congrats. You got a great deal. Thanks for supporting MB. As an added bonus in addition to free freight Mytee will be sending a injector bottle (your choice of a 5 qt. or 7 qt., let me know which one) and a roto-molded holder for it. This should help you in organizing your van. Send pictures when you have it installed. Specify also which mounting brackets you want, regular or over the wheel-well?

Thanks. That's very nice of you john for the bottle and holder. Over the wheel-well will be good. I'll send you my shipping info.

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
cool beans......
i WISH that i could make it out there......
but we jus found out that we're closing on our "new" house on Tues the 8th

Name
John LaBarbera
Hi Nate,

Your shelves shipped on Friday. They will probably be delivered while you're at Connections. Congrats on a great deal. You played your cards very well. The freight (Mytee pay for it) cost more than the shelves. Good for you. Enjoy.

Fred Homan

John, How are you coming along with the quart bottle holders for the back doors on a van?

Fred

Name
John LaBarbera
Fred Homan said:
John, How are you coming along with the quart bottle holders for the back doors on a van?

Fred

Hi Fred,

The mold is being made. We may have it at Connections. It'll be tight, we just might make it. We'll see.

Name
Nate W.
John LaBarbera said:
Hi Nate,

Your shelves shipped on Friday. They will probably be delivered while you're at Connections. Congrats on a great deal. You played your cards very well. The freight (Mytee pay for it) cost more than the shelves. Good for you. Enjoy.

:shock: :shock:

I prefer dice. :wink:

Thanks John!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom