Mytee Stackable Shelves

Bob Foster

Another idea being kicked around is to build a modularized system that fits on the exterior gable of the shelf system for holding blocks tabs hooks etc.

What would you think about a wand shoe for storing your wand in your truck?

How about a water tank that is built to accept various widths of the popular vacuum reels fastened on top of it?

John, where's the filter box?

How about corner protectors that don't fall down because they have barbs in the bottom?

Name
John LaBarbera
Bob Foster said:
Another idea being kicked around is to build a modularized system that fits on the exterior gable of the shelf system for holding blocks tabs hooks etc.

What would you think about a wand shoe for storing your wand in your truck?

How about a water tank that is built to accept various widths of the popular vacuum reels fastened on top of it?

John, where's the filter box?

How about corner protectors that don't fall down because they have barbs in the bottom?

All great ideas. Like my mother-in-law would tell my wife when she was a young girl, "no mon, no fun."

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
John or anyone.

Could we see pictures of the shelves in actual vans and trucks. Would like to get a feel of how they fit and look. I have the steel shelves now but they are very cumbersome and heavy, got 3 in the van from adrian steel really don't need all 3 plus partition. The extra weight is too much i think. Some pictures of the rotomolded shelves would be nice. Are they simple to remove from van if necessary as well?

Bill

Name
John LaBarbera
tmdry said:
John or anyone.

Could we see pictures of the shelves in actual vans and trucks. Would like to get a feel of how they fit and look. I have the steel shelves now but they are very cumbersome and heavy, got 3 in the van from adrian steel really don't need all 3 plus partition. The extra weight is too much i think. Some pictures of the rotomolded shelves would be nice. Are they simple to remove from van if necessary as well?

Bill

I don't have any pictures but we're putting the call out to Mytee's dist. to see if any of them have pictures. Take my word for it they look good in the truck.

Back
Top Bottom