Myth Debunked

Name
jack zerkie
Sorry for that. I like the EDIC unit one cord runs the unit for the pump and the both vacs. A second is just for heat unit. The movement and balance problem seems because the small size of the unit and the main handle is to low for a good balance when the unit is tipped back for moving. The weight is to heavy in the front and the handle won,t allow the unit to move up the stairs as easy as other portables. Iv.e used the unit only twice and am thinking of selling and purchasing a powerflite unit that is easy to load and get up the stairs. jz.

Willy P

Name
Willy P
I'd love to see your heater working. We should get together some time and compare notes. Was it 1 cord for the machine and 2 for the heater or the other way around?
2 cords for pump and vacs, 1 for the heater. It was on 2 cords, but the amp draw was too much so I split the heater off on a separate cord.

So you are using the powerflite heater and the perfect heat extractor?

I am confused as to what you are using---Pics?

How big is the heat chamber in your electric heater?

I read that the Mytee and some other heater have much bigger chambers which is an advantage if you let them heat up while you are setting up. but they don't heat up as fast on short breaks.
Perfect heat extractor. This one.

powrflite-pfx1380ph-250px_zps3yd1jacz.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom