Need a new wand

R

Ralph Pastorelli

What is everyone using for truckmount wands? I was looking at the new PMF Ti from Rob but he is hard to get a hold of and does not call back. Who is selling them or something just as light weigh with a glide and 4 jets?

R

Ralph Pastorelli

Cobbs site is confusing and I like the look of the new PMF Ti wand but everyone I found has the old style with metal glides

T

T. Ledbetter

Joe Bristor, he has a 4 jet that is light weight and comes with a glide for around $400. I always grab it over a titanium, so do my techs. I own 3 of them.

BraveHeart

The Joe wands are imports from Vietnam, the heads on a prochem are casted and are heavy, the vietnam knockoffs are light and the welds break. There cheap but for everyday use buy something of quality.

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
I've been using Joe's wand for quite a while and haven't been happier and no alleged weld problems.

What great is that you can cut the tube yourself to adjust for premium height adjustment.

Name
jack zerkie
If your old and short like me I love the Larry Cobb Mytee wand light in weight and like a cheap Bently I using two jets at 110-04 cleans great, better drying time than the white slide glides, this one is open and is stainless. On some berbers it pulls down and is not as easy as the other glides, but great on other carpets. And only about $230.00 jz.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom