needed- best wand(s): vac power-plush or glue down carpet

J

jerrystoyer

Am frustrated: Just bought and had upgraded (and like a lot) Mytee5 portable. Has 3 3 stage vacs (2 Parallel, 1 Serial), with a 500 PSI pump, in line heater, pump in and out. Has 2' or 1 1/2" hose and wand options. Get better vac using 2" hose and wand. Understand the biggest, vacuuming ability help, above and beyond the diameter of the hose, is the wand choice. Am looking for the best vacuum capabilities not user ease or even speed. Am frustrated because compared a 14" Bentley to my 20 year old stainless steel wand (12") that came with my Century 400 portable. The two vacuumed about the same on glue down carpet and my old wand (no glider) vacuumed substantially better on padded /plush carpet. It is possible that the Bentley did slightly better(more water in recovery tank) on the glue down carpet but definitely worse on the plush. Believe 12" is a better vacuum. Need recommendations on a good wand to buy... whether a glider is recommended based on results not comfort.. for glue down or plush stretched in carpet, etc. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom