New Big Machine...

LeeCory

Todd, you know darn well that the size of your machine makes a difference in the success of your business.

Many people that have little machines or only a pad machine lack the confidence to really do anything. So when they purchase a big machine all of a sudden they believe themselves that they are better and in turn go out and actually are better.

Confidence is all you need, and if a big machine gives it to you then it is well worth it.

Just look at Mikey. There was no Mikeys board back when he had a Butler.... :) Even what you use to put down your prespray makes a difference. Now that Mikey has a decent sprayer to go along with his Vortex he can now look himself in the mirror.

steve g

Name
steve garrett
DevilDog said:
When will people learn that success is this business has nothing to do with how big your truckmount is?

Really, this is getting so damn stupid.

DevilDog

wow todd, your first post I like this should be post of the month!!!!

It is kind of cool in a way, but the Edelbrock carb and intake, headers, and the 320 horsepower are all pretty irrelevant when you're only running the thing at 1800 RPM.

yeah but it sure looks cool,

I think its funny the vortex owners don't like the lion on the front panel, maybe this along with the edelbrock carb and intake and the thought of 290 heat. send pulses of fear through their body, this machine is a vortex killer. it kicks a vortex machine's ass for thousands less I love it :lol:

for us old school hot rodders, wouldn't it be cool to fire that thing up and hear the motor with a narly cam lope through some flow masters, put in a cam with a ton of overlap, also add a tunnel ram with dual 4 barrels. or how about a 6-71 blower polished of course 10 % overdriven.

LeeCory

I don't know what this means but when I was asking questions about the machine they said it was.... "balanced and blueprinted".

Does that mean that it recovers over 100% of the water it puts down?

Steve1

Taf, Dooooooooood, That is absolutely hands down winner of the ugliest faceplate I have ever seen, yes and it beats Mimi, HOLY CRAP change the cover of that POS. I am OTFLOL. What a maroon.

Whoever designed that web page (amongst others on your site) is seriously lacking experience and creativity.

1tigers

Looks like a cheap stock GM crate motor that has 230 hp not 320.Maybe it has a 100 HP shot of nos on it.

packfancjh

Name
Chris Hagen
Come on Josh, that thing is god awful and I'm not just saying that because he's my competition. It really and truly is UGLY!

steve g

Name
steve garrett
packfancjh said:
Come on Josh, that thing is god awful and I'm not just saying that because he's my competition. It really and truly is UGLY!

you guys got machine envy, kinda like the same response when you guys first saw that george guy, the lion panel is friggen cool, mount that thing in a box truck and you have a proverbial big truck for a lot less, pimpin a sooped up small block to boot.

G

It was the 'if I won it in a contest' part that got me upset.

I'm ok now.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom