New Conway wand..

ASAP Pete

Name
Pete De LA Puente
I have one he made for me! I love mine easy grip helps with the push pull... You just have to get used to it just like anything else... I used Prochem Egro for years and said I'd NEVER go back and than did... But asked to have one built and its drive like a dream!

Reactions: Mikey P

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Did you start out cleaning with Sears or Stanley?

neither
I started with a SG drag wand

note the "viewing tube"
I had "windows" before windows wuz kool...

1609517940969.png

..L.T.A.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
neither
I started with a SG drag wand

note the "viewing tube"
I had "windows" before windows wuz kool...

View attachment 104844

..L.T.A.
We used those with our Steam Genie portables and later with truck mounts. Not as good as a Zipper since it only operated going back but still a nice tool. We had a bunch of 16" and one 24"

Mikey P

Administrator
Not as bad as you would think. I had one for years but mainly used it for water extraction.
There are places that will fit that you just can't swing a wand...Pre swivel days though and it is just a flushing tool.
maybe for you vertically challenged types..

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
That thing looks miserable to operate

not at all.
very operator friendly.
squeeze the trigger and walk backwards
..and as long as you let off the trigger before you stop the pull, pretty idiot proof .

PITA part compared to scrub wand is same as any drag wand...hose management.

Biggest deficiency of any drag wand is the inability to "scrub"/chop stroke a spot out.
as a result, more "shoot 'n shoe" is needed.
(SnS is trigger sprayer of juice or gel shot/dribbled from the hip and shoe agitation)

great tool....ideal perhaps when combined with roto-scrub and flush/rinse extract.

..L.T.A.

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
We used those with our Steam Genie portables and later with truck mounts. Not as good as a Zipper since it only operated going back but still a nice tool. We had a bunch of 16" and one 24"
I used similar tools with powered brushes. Great tools made by Steam Valet but slow as they only cleaned backwards. All had windows. 7-14 flow. I took a lot of business away from truck mounts when I first started with those. Best tool for removing dog hair. Can you imagine if you had one that cleaned in 2 directions?

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
not at all.
very operator friendly.
squeeze the trigger and walk backwards
..and as long as you let off the trigger before you stop the pull, pretty idiot proof .

PITA part compared to scrub wand is same as any drag wand...hose management.

Biggest deficiency of any drag wand is the inability to "scrub"/chop stroke a spot out.
as a result, more "shoot 'n shoe" is needed.
(SnS is trigger sprayer of juice or gel shot/dribbled from the hip and shoe agitation)

great tool....ideal perhaps when combined with roto-scrub and flush/rinse extract.

..L.T.A.
That's what we did, scrubbed and rinsed with the drag tool. Hit a bad spot and you could stay on that spot and flush it throughly.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom