NEW FROM ODIN BALDERS REVENGE

steve r

i was wondering what it weighs? can one person pick it up to load it in a van or can you lean it an a bumper and pull it in?

Larry Cobb

Name
Larry Cobb
What kind of "critical thinking" is done on this board?

No answers on WHAT is actually providing the vacuum & pressure.

Doesn't that make a huge difference?

There is NOT enough info to make any kind of reasonable assessment...

If this was somebody not known to the board, they would be roasted.

Larry Cobb

Greenie

I hear what everyone is sayin'

I say to you, the above limited info avail. in this thread would force you to call the Mfg. or Dist. and that would be a good thing.

I still say the guys who flip through a magazine or surf the net and try to "decide" what they want to buy are missing the boat. Sometimes you just have to pick up the phone, and maybe even go try one for yourself.

This stands true for Truckmounts as well.

Greg Loe

Very nice wheels! Big.

What is that brass nipple at the bottom in front of the wheel? I would bust that up fast moving it in and out of a van.

Greenie

I was gonna say the wheels are nice, I also like the anchor points on the side for tie downs, that would be very handy.

I know Odie well enough to know that thing is plumbed very smartly, it's sure to out suck another machine running the same lamb vacs.

It looks employee resistant.

Bob Foster

It would be nice if there is a place to hold a wand and a bucket hook for the interim process of bring the equipment in to the job from the van.

The wand clam/hook could mount on the side and the shell could have a lower shoe that the wand head sits in and the clip would retract or fold down.

Rubber molding on the corners similar to door molding on cars. Visual tube on exterior to show how full or empty tanks are.

G

ODIN said:
just send me the money and I can make you what ever you wish
T
That's a good one..lol..
But sending cash first don't cut it anymore with many ppl getting ripped off.. Larry.. Your right..

Rex Tyus

Heck I bet most cleaners have a less than stellar credit rating

The same could probably be said for bulletin board hawks. If a manufacturer needs my money to fund the project he needs another customer and I need another manufacturer. I bought my truck mount from a broke dick distributor. He is now out of business. Any major purchase I make in the future will be with someone that can afford to be in business. A deposit is an understandable requirement for custom work. But Some of the things I have read on the boards are just plain ridiculous. Like sending the cash for a truck mount, or even a heat exchanger that hasn't even been built yet.

roro

Name
Ross Craig
Congrats - I think you just out uglied the Savage

roro

ps is that black gizmo on the side for a post vac boost?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom