New Grout Restoration tool is gonna put me out of business...

todg

Name
Michael Marcus
Not sure if this is really a bad idea...However, this would fall more under "restoration" than cleaning...Scraping down the grout lines is a "last resort" to what "cleaning" can't actually accomplish...This tool could come in handy on some jobs that have discoloration from hell...However...Any perforated edge works...Glad to see this guy can make a few bucks...I'm sure he'll be on Shark Tank here partnering with Mark Cuban...LOL

Old Coastie

Supportive Member
Name
Stephen
I could see that to disrupt that mystery sealer everyone denies ever using. But only, as you wrote, a last resort.

Reactions: todg

clean image

Name
Carl Maddock
Needs to get a mic- terrible sound

He does not show what the grout looks like after. As it is currently covered in grout dust, that on darker shades may require a real cleaning to remove.

Also concerns hitting the glazed edges of the tile resulting in the dreaded black unglazed edge.

Then we got the fact the grout lines will get lower and lower with aussquent cleanings

Not sure if it is any better than the SS grout brush with coatings, maybe dry...

Wonder if it comes in different sizes

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
Needs to get a mic- terrible sound

He does not show what the grout looks like after. As it is currently covered in grout dust, that on darker shades may require a real cleaning to remove.

Also concerns hitting the glazed edges of the tile resulting in the dreaded black unglazed edge.

Then we got the fact the grout lines will get lower and lower with aussquent cleanings

Not sure if it is any better than the SS grout brush with coatings, maybe dry...

Wonder if it comes in different sizes
I could see it working only one time with the life of the grout. But with that type of cleaning, you'd need to include a good sealing. I wouldn't offer that service if the customer is too cheap to pay for it to be sealed after

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom