"New" KICK ASS powdered product from Prochem need testers...

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Jerry in the start of the thread it says it is a high PH product. It isn't for lightly soiled residential and defiantly not for 5th generation carpet. It will strip any protection from the carpet. Keep the comments coming though. I'm thinking more and more this batch wasn't the right smelling batch. Glenn Wilson is aware if this thread and ill touch base with him and the chemist when get back in the office next week. This is really important to me so thanks guys.

jcooper

Name
Jerry Cooper
Jerry in the start of the thread it says it is a high PH product. It isn't for lightly soiled residential and defiantly not for 5th generation carpet.

Thank you, sir...

Name
jack zerkie
John thank you for the sample. I used it today on a 25 yr old white berber. I cleaned it about 8 years ago. The carpet was BAD heavy traffic area and pet stains. I treated it with my hydroforce mixed as the label states. After a few sprays I had to add some deodorizer to the spray this was a big help.I extracted with my normal powder that I use. The carpet came out great, nice and white again. The lady was so happy that she added extra to the check. Another happy customer. Thany you John it,s a great spray except for the smell. jz.

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
Cleaned a small area today with it, and it cleaned up a dingy gray apartment grade nylon carpet with good results. The smell is the sticking point here....very "chemical-like", which custys probably wouldn't like. I was about to clean a HS auditorium Sunday with it, and after I got into the building, I found the roof had leaked overnight and brought down some plaster. I didn't want to clean if they were going to file an insurance claim. I will probably still clean it when they get the roof situated. It's a "night-mare" orange and black zebra pattern. Never looked good since installation. Also have some rat nastys coming up this week.

EDS

Name
Ed
I have used it three times so far with good results.

Smell: strong once mixed up but fades over time. Did not find it as bad as some of the other here. Customer on last job was talking about the last carpet cleaner and commented on how my work was odourless.

Mix: mixed perfectly
Clean: cleaned excellent. The last job I used it on had a big dogs&t stain that had been there for almost a year and use the pre-spray and 360i and it came out perfectly

Rinse: noticed in the sight tube that it took a little more time to rinse out

Will I buy it? Price will determine that. If price is comparable to bridge point Flex with Citrus and Bio break then maybe.

View attachment 2775

View attachment 2776

jcooper

Name
Jerry Cooper
Smell: strong once mixed up but fades over time. Did not find it as bad as some of the other here.

I agree. Once it's down, it's not too bad.

Used it as a booster today, couple of scoops into my reg. stuff, on some pretty bad white carpet. Looked great.

Name
jack zerkie
Just a up date. I used it today on a carpet that was new in 1988 I clean it every 5-6 years. Today it was really bad traffic lanes were black and a lot of blood in the living room I don,t know how or when it happend. The neighbor let me in and the owner left a blank check.
I was very happy with all the results. The traffic areas were clean and the blood was gone, so it,s a very good pre-spray for really bad jobs.
The powder mixes vey easy and does,t foam mixing. The smell needs to be adjusted to make it a great pre-spray. Thank you John for the powder. jz.

EDS

Name
Ed
It could be just me and I don't want to totally show my newbie stripes but I found it to be less than steller on berber carpet compared to others. It also seemed to be a fluffy powder compared to biobreak or flex with cirtus solve. Both of those powders drop down the funnel with ease where as the prochem stuff clumped up and was slow moving through the funnel.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom