New Orbot Vibe owners

kevinj6121

Name
kevin
Hey there all us happy new orbot vibe owners.

Are we all still happy, I am
How are you using yours?
How do you like the orbot encap chem?
What encap chems do you use and like?
Which pads/bonnets are you using?
What's you process when using the Vibe.

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Me Nomad, me Happy.

Love it. I have found one minor annoyance. When the tank is completely full it makes squeaking vibration noise. As the solution level lessens the noise goes away. I may add some rubber to the mounting brackets to try and remedy this. I love my vibe. It fits in my van much better than my 175 and takes the jumps much better. I just locked in 5,000 sq ft every three months with it. I'm super stoked. Life and business is good and only getting better. The Vibe is Damon Proof Certified.

I ordered some more SuperZorb bonnets from Excellent Supply and a monster micro fiber pad. Using Releaseit DSE 2. I'm not sure where or what I should use the microfiber pad for, but I like how it felt at mikey fest. Can anyone give me some tips on the monster fiber pads?

Last edited:
Reactions: Mark Saiger

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
I didn't get the vibe, got a new to me Sprayborg. Just got the pads I ordered from Bay City Supply in Bellingham. Beige synthetic for scrubbing and superzorb for picking stuff up. Have a job on Monday, 15 floors and a couple of small amenity rooms. All cgd. I'll let you know how it goes.

Reactions: Nomad74

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Better than those internet scampoos for $40 a gallon

Name
Nate W.
I just received my Vibe on Wednesday morning... I like how well it's balanced when you lift it..

The Shampoo it came with have nice dilution ratios on it 1oz lightly soiled, 2oz for medium and 4oz for heavily soiled.. Anyone use it compared to Releasit DS2?

I dry ran it on the floor and some walk off mats...

My question for people who use it for tile cleaning using the brush head, which cleaner/chemical do you use for tile cleaning and pad absorbing? Any neutral cleaner with a no rinse will do the job?

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
I just received my Vibe on Wednesday morning... I like how well it's balanced when you lift it..

The Shampoo it came with have nice dilution ratios on it 1oz lightly soiled, 2oz for medium and 4oz for heavily soiled.. Anyone use it compared to Releasit DS2?

I dry ran it on the floor and some walk off mats...

My question for people who use it for tile cleaning using the brush head, which cleaner/chemical do you use for tile cleaning and pad absorbing? Any neutral cleaner with a no rinse will do the job?
I used it on 2,000 sqft of church carpet. It worked okay and had a pleasant smell.

Name
Matt Ross
Love it. Working great. I took my 175 out of my janitorial trailer for the first time in 10yrs. That says alot. I like the encapsulation chemical it came with but the bonnet pro chems smell better to me, especially the citrus one. . They seem to work similarly.

Back
Top Bottom