New Prochem 650

MerCrewser

It looks better than the blue line IMO. I like how BL uses the GM engine, but that panel, and all the hoses running outboard blows the deal for me. I HATE the Hyundai engine, very disappointed they are using it.

Name
La Canada Carpet Cleaning
Gotta a huge radiator, too cool that motor down

Looking for a new truck to hold the thing, but no luck down here

V

Johnny

Supportive Member
Name
Johnny
Who cares what the cabinet looks like gathering dust on a shelf? Take it off and run naked.

Greenie

who said carpet cleaners weren't vain.

performance over looks any day.

btw: How is it performing...not much chatter ?

steve g

Name
steve garrett
I don't know whats up with prochem these days, it seems like they are loosing ground these days, I just don't see their machines these days like I used to, a trip to the local bitchpoint and I never see prochems in the showroom anymore, however I did notice a blueline, I think everyone has gotten sick of the no thought to fixing things that prochem has had since the beginning, even their new machines don't look easy to work on, a few pig tail hoses to drain and service the blower and pump would do wonders. I have also heard the new machines don't run as hot as the old catalytics did. It looks like blueline is going to take over where prochem once was,

however one of the problems they have is the genesis is a lot more machine for 2k less than an everest

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom