New radio commercials, what do you think?

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Last edited by a moderator:

hogjowl

Idiot™
I'll take a listen as soon as my AC turns off ... around dark. Can't hear the audio with the AC going in the office.

I hope it's your brother doing the talking ...

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
Both sound good to me but will ask my wife and sister later.

Really liked the sneezing as an attention grabber In The air duct commercial.

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
Sounds good to me.
How do you set up the rotation?

Mon-friday, everyday? mornings only etc.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Just twice a day, Mon-Friday drive time. I hear it a lot in the AM but I usually miss the drive home, I leave too late.

I'd to add a couple of more channels in the next month to see what difference it makes, if any.

Ken Snow put up with me nagging him about radio for years and FINALLY we did something. We move glacier slow! :icon_redface:

Chris A

Name
Chris
Just twice a day, Mon-Friday drive time. I hear it a lot in the AM but I usually miss the drive home, I leave too late.

I'd to add a couple of more channels in the next month to see what difference it makes, if any.

Ken Snow put up with me nagging him about radio for years and FINALLY we did something. We move glacier slow! :icon_redface:

what has the response been and if ya dont mind, how much are you spending?

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
We've been busy, could it be the commercials?? No real way to be sure, I'm just hoping its the cause but at leased I feel like we're doing "something".

Around $2,000.00 a month, including sponsoring an AM Saturday talk show.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Chris A

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
We move glacier slow! :icon_redface:

You and me both, truth is my business didn't really take off until i slowed down a bit and focused more on 1-2 things at a time.

Actually makes it boring sometimes but i am a little paranoid of making a big mistake and going under.
Works for me personally.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Dan swings for the fences and I'm the conservative one.

We balance each other out which works good most of the time but Dan also suffers from paralysis from analysis, and is a perfectionist. I have files and files of marketing materials and designs backlogged by him. :hopeless:

Name
Damon
Sounds good, Richard.

ZeroRez advertises on the radio like crazy in my area. AM talk radio to be specific. It's a very good ad. AM morning radio host does a quick intro and the ZeroRez guy takes over from there. After the pitch the AM morning host announces a station exclusive offer. Ranges anywhere from $99.00 - $119.00 for 3 room AM station special. Customer needs to mention the station for the promotion. He then says that there is a 30% off offer on all specialty services and rattles them off.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Sounds good, Richard.

ZeroRez advertises on the radio like crazy in my area. AM talk radio to be specific. It's a very good ad. AM morning radio host does a quick intro and the ZeroRez guy takes over from there. After the pitch the AM morning host announces a station exclusive offer. Ranges anywhere from $99.00 - $119.00 for 3 room AM station special. Customer needs to mention the station for the promotion. He then says that there is a 30% off offer on all specialty services and rattles them off.
Hey Damon!
Thanks for the info, I hope we never see them in our market but at those rates we are really targeting different clients. Either way we have enough competition, no desire to see them here. One of the Lawrence stations has Paul Davis, Servpro ServiceMaster, Rainbow all advertising on the channel.

Name
Damon
Understood.

Still, I do think having the "call and mention such and such" (regardless of promo price or discount) is a great way to track performance.

Either way, it sounds good and I'm sure you'll do well with it.

Hey Damon!
Thanks for the info, I hope we never see them in our market but at those rates we are really targeting different clients. Either way we have enough competition, no desire to see them here. One of the Lawrence stations has Paul Davis, Servpro ServiceMaster, Rainbow all advertising on the channel.

Last edited:

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Yes I like that too I'll mention it to Dan. I like how they are able to directly track their sales to that program or channel they are using. If we were solely after carpet cleaning that's a great idea. I this case the carpet and air duct commercials are in a rotation 2- restoration commercials to 1-cleaning. We wouldn't be able to do the same for the restoration commercials.

Certainly something to consider for the others or at least for the AM talk radio on Saturday mornings. Thanks again!

SMRBAP

Supportive Member
Name
Anthony
Think you nailed it, great service descriptions and it sets you apart from the rest in a way other than the norm which is price price price.

Reactions: Desk Jockey

SamIam

Name
sam miller
Plus radio is branding and keeping your name relevant to your potential clients, when they go online or open a phone book they will remember you. At least thats the pitch the radio guy told me today. for only $500 a month.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

D Rice

Name
Doug Rice
I like then both, I like the way the first one says you can fix a hack job without naming the hack. When you let the second one run through
and the new audio starts it gets interesting. Do you run that one on the air too or is just for our entertainment?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom