New Sapphire 12" Titanium wand

Louis

Supportive Member
Name
Louis
Does it clean in the middle? I'm getting tired of my PC TI and the dirty line it leaves in the middle

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
If you have that middle pin in the vacuum slot, you need to clean it every now and then. I don't know if the prochem titanium has that, but if it's never cleaned out, it could cause a blockage in extracting all of the funk

Mikey P

Administrator
Can we get a video of this wand? Please

20160429_155051.jpg

Here you go..

Move your phone two inches to the left

Now move it two inches to the right..

Piiiiiiiiishh

Piiiiiiiiiiiiiishh

SamIam

Name
sam miller
I will be checking that tomorrow. I have the extended check valves and green glide on it

Like Matt said sometimes a lot of stuff collect on the pin in the middle of a Ti wand has to be cleaned. Also 11002 in the 4 middle and 9502 on the end on a 6 jet with 1 inch extenders is awesome.

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
I saw the 12" at jondon a few weeks ago. It had the metal lip glides on it. It looked very well constructed, and it's a good competitor to pmf's mach12. If I ran 1.5" only, I would definitely pick this as one of my wands

Reactions: Mikey P

A.J.

Name
A.J. Hodges
Sorry to bring up an old topic. Whats the added dry time to this compared to my dang proti?

I've been doing college turn for 4 days and after 9 years of drywall my shoulder is gone and I seriously thought I might have to turn down $2k a day because me nor my brother could wand another 12hr day. Switched to my old aw29 I never used as a last resort and i don't even feel like i'm working now. I have GOT to get a good 1.5in but I'm terrified of long dry times and wicking.

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
I want to get one of these wands mach 12 or sapphire 12" which one is better the sapphire is almost 400$ more dose it worth the extra thank You
I wouldn't think so. I used both the titanium and the Stainless steel mach12. I've never used the sapphire, but I don't see anything fancier than the mach design

If you get the mach12, the stainless steel feels better to me, and you save a few bucks also

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Sorry to bring up an old topic. Whats the added dry time to this compared to my dang proti?

I've been doing college turn for 4 days and after 9 years of drywall my shoulder is gone and I seriously thought I might have to turn down $2k a day because me nor my brother could wand another 12hr day. Switched to my old aw29 I never used as a last resort and i don't even feel like i'm working now. I have GOT to get a good 1.5in but I'm terrified of long dry times and wicking.
I have been using 1 1/2 inch all my life, rarely use 2 inch. I don't have any wicking or browning problems.

Reactions: Bruce Humphrey

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom