NEW URINE REMOVAL PRODUCT

Ron K

Kevin, if I get some, I'll give you some of it so you have both to try. Dave ask if I want a sample and then I saw your post. He seems pretty helpful and if you already have one, a test may be in order.
734-678-7941 Dave Berger.

Last edited:
Reactions: KevinL

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
Let us know how it works. I just bought some uturn from Centrum. I'll do the same.

Outstanding Product : )
Used it twice so far, once on a decent sized wooly whos owners lil pooch musta had a attitude towards this thing! It was bad and I had considered it a loss, owner as well. So I cold water porty hacked it w U-turn : )

Soaked the 14 gazillion lil angry pee spots (buried this thing) w U-Turn, as this was a white with colored flowers model we were workin on and could clearly see them. Great Big tile room so we had a few other rugs and a lil humpback hooch seat that had been 2 toned by the sun room it had been sitting in., so busy work it was. Searched all throughout the place hunting for a step stool or bucket, something to stand on so I could reach the only plug in to be found in the garage. 10ft celings dangitt!! I did not want the stench of that porty suckin as hard as it possibly could on that wooly piss infested locka hairball, needed to vent outside. Soak, Work, Scrub bla bla time goes on and we are now ready for the Beast, which stinks at this point I must add. Told the Owner it would, especially if it did not dry fast.
We proceed to rinse and suk this thing and I gotta say, the more we rinsed it, the less it began to stank of piss. Started to smell like a wet wool rug again. Finished up with a topping of juice and another good rinse n suk. It was pretty beat up from the start and I knew it wouldn't be the cleanest I have seen things come, but as far as the stench, its a killa!

2nd was a Rental house that they had shut a Huge Mutt in a room and it had pissed a 3ft dia circle. Visibly unreal, both before and after.
Bought and paid for itself and still have half a jug left over so, my only complaint is

Mean Ol Mans pretty dang proud of it too!
ya Ol Scoundral : )
Chris

Reactions: T Monahan

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
I just had a long conversation with David. I'll be ordering some as well. This stuff is super concentrated and from what he was saying should make cleaning urine and other odours a LOT easier.
He was even saying someone has gotten good results from fogging it in a space.
I look forward to trying it.

Reactions: Mikey P

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
I can speak about U-Turn. Greg and I developed the product with a chemist in the actual environment of rug washing at my place and his. It has been in use for years. It is concentrated. One gallon makes 128 gallons of ready to use product.

Here is the scope on it:

http://www.centrum-force.com/urine-removal.html

And thats exactly how I found out about it, and why I use it : )

Thanks Mr Tom
The education you provide us is invaluable Sir.

Chris Lee

Reactions: T Monahan

Scott Rampage

Name
Scott Rampage
Because we have a better secret product that we mix up our self that does the same thing but is a lot cheaper

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom