New user/new to field.

crystalclear

Hello Yall, my name is Sanford Cox from Gardnerville, Nv. Here's my story. I was working as a Slot Technician for the past 16 years. Just got laid-off the day Obama was inaugurated. I also worked part-time as a window washer, commercial cleaner, and recently pick-up carpet cleaning. The guy that was running the carpet van just took off. My boss then,6 months ago, offered me a deal. Get the van up and running again. Learn carpet cleaning and the industry.Build the business. And then very shortly here to buy the van. Back in August I took a IIRC carpet tech course. I have a "97 Ford van w/ Prochem blazer xl truckmount. New company is called Crystal Clear Cleaning. I would like to offer carpet,tile and grout,window, and commercial cleaning.Always wanted to get into business. Any help and criticism would be greatly appreciated.posting.php?mode=post&f=42#

G

Good folks on this board; just don't pay any attention to the guys that talk to you and oick their noses. Other than that these guys are great. Lots of knowledge they can pass on; and if everyone can talk Lester into a carpet cleaner; by god we can talk you into it too!! :wink:

crystalclear

Not at all Chris. And you? I am Waiting to receive M.S. Office in mail. Then I will design A flyer. and Spread them around. Other projects as well.

packfancjh

Name
Chris Hagen
The shop has been pretty busy but I've been working on my house a lot lately trying to get it ready for move in. Let me know if you want help in designing a flier.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom