New User

cpoole

Hello I would like to view the other Forums but I'm getting denied. Any help would be great. There seems to be a lot of info on this site which I need. Thanks

vincent

Name
Vincent Sapp
Welcome to Mikey's Board
This forum is an Online Community, created for and run by carpet cleaners.

YOU WILL NEED TO REGISTER AND CREATE A PROFILE to be able see the many rooms we have here. No other Carpet Cleaning bulletin board has as much to offer as Mikey's Board (Use the "Register" button below the Mikey's Board Vacuum logo up there in the left corner)

Any questions you may have about navigating Mikey's Board can be answered here: faq.php

To get the most out of Mikeys Board and fully enjoy your time here we suggest you become a Supportive Member. To do so you can to do one of three things

1.Fill out your profile accurately and in full so we know whom we are giving advice to. You will also need to introduce yourself in this room in a new thread. Please tell us about yourself, your company, history in the trade and a link to your website if you have one. Also let us know how you found out about Mikey's Board.

2. Place at a minimum 25 real posts so in essence the same thing happens. We want to know who you are and how you fit into things here. No one likes a phony. All applicants will be investigated by Jimmy Ladwig to see if you’re on the up and up.

3. Pay $5.00 a month (see below for more details)

If at this point in time you would like to gain SM privileges, go into your User Control Panel and request to join the group.

If you enjoy this place and get something out of it other than entertainment and would like to show some gratitude, you can also donate or subscribe to the board.

Funds gathered go to keeping this place running, promotion, prizes and support of its members.

You can either "Subscribe" if you have a Pay Pal account or "Donate" buy using the buttons on the bottom left corner of the home page/ index screen.

If you'd like you can also send funds to the owner of this board @
Mike Pailliotet
2888 Estates Dr
Aptos, Ca 95003

The minimum amount accepted to become a Supportive Member is a whopping $5.00 a month. If you dont subscribe you'll need to pay for the year in full. $60 is the minimum amount.
For that five dollars a month you'll get access into 9 extra rooms. You'll get High Performance talk about the latest ways to upgrade your cleaning equipment, a water and fire Restoration room, a Repair and Color correction room to talk about the finer details of this touchy subject, a Cleaner's Magazine room where articles and noteworthy threads are stored, a room full of photos of cleaners equipment, before and afters, family shots and all kinds of photos and best of all the infamous Hot Seat room where the biggest names and the smallest names in our industry spill their guts. Plus you get access to the Marketing room, Hard Surface room and best of all the world infamous Bird Room.

You also get a invitation to MikeFest each February where you can join many of the posters here in a informal but highly educational 3 day event in northern California. Cleaning, marketing and business classes. Hands on demos of the latest equipment, demos and comparisons as well as a great time hanging out with your fellow bulletin board junkies.

If you choose to become a member make sure you let Mike know what your USER NAME is so he can let you into the inner sanctum asap

Please re read the rules so we know we are on the same page.

Rules
The purpose of this carpet cleaning community bulletin board is, first and foremost, knowledge.
The insights, lessons and skills that can be learned from a ³Board² with no hidden agendas can and will be tremendous.

Please feel free to comment on any possible cleaning related subject you can think of. Open discussion and debate is encouraged. Don't be afraid to call a "spade a spade", but be aware that your peers may have a different opinion. Due to the independent nature of owner-operator Carpet Cleaners, conflicts and heated arguments will happen.

Liars, cheats, hucksters and sociopaths will be eliminated from the flock.

Manufacturers and suppliers are welcome to participate as well. Be aware that your product and or services may not always be talked about in a positive manor.

Please treat fellow posters as you would treat them in person. Be honest, be yourself.

In order to participate you will need to fill out your profile completely and agree to let any and all posters know who you are.

Vulgarity and abusive or violent cussing will not be tolerated.

Opinions expressed are those of the poster and not necessarily endorsed by the owner/Administrator of the board.

A sense of humor is mandatory.

Let it be known that the posting of private Emails
Shall not be tolerated and will lead to dismissal from the group.

Keep in mind that it's up to all of us to contribute to make this place useful.

(Please note, if you are banned, you forfeit your subscription as a result of your failure to abide by our terms of service. By subscribing, you accept this - no refunds will be issued.)

Thank you!

cpoole

Yes it is a used one though, I like to do alot of research seems like the vortex was the best fit. I've only been in bus. for 6 months I love the truck but it adds high overhead.

cpoole

2002 The model I believe is a 777. I ran a electrical company for the last tens years.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
welcome...there is a few others here that run the 777 that are very helpful....

cpoole

Very loud. But the steam is great. I'm just having problems with getting these forcloser homes cleaned. Still leaveing some black area's in the high traffic parts.

cpoole

I wish I would of found this site before. First year is always tough. Jondon has been pretty helpful. I have seen alot of Vortex owners on here. I have heard from the guy I bought the truck that the 777 is not the best Vortex Unit. It was made for a franchise or something.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
777 are not bad units...from what I have seen most were not taken care of very well and they always need a lot of work to get them back in shape...there are a few guys here that have rebuilt theirs and got them in good shape and they are running pretty good...

As far as your traffic lanes there is all kinds of help and information on this board that can help you...

cpoole

Thanks, I bought mine from a company in Canada. The guys at Vortex knows them some I'm pretty sure the truck was taken care of. It had 87,000 miles on it. I've ran it for six months with no complaints besides the valve diverter getting stuck no big deal. I can't wait til we can buy new though. The market here in virginia is pretty good. Been doing Res. and Com. Alot of hotels and Resturants.

Greenie

You got a good truck, just keep it up. Sounds like Ian's, hopefully he gave you a glided Titanium wand with it?

Is your truck set up with 2" or 2.5" hose?

As I recall Ian had an issue with the Temp gauge, is your "wand water" gauge working?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom