New wand design...you tell me

Mike Draper

I'm gonna be rich when people see my new invention.
image.jpg

Name
Noble Carpet Cleaners
u gotta be kidding. All those years of wanding and the effort to build this monster and it's still a MANUAL scrub wand. Holy crap that will kill his already destroyed shoulder. And, all those years of wanding and he didn't discover a rotary extractor? Seriously, that's some really stupid sh..

dgardner

Name
Dan Gardner
He really sounds like he believes in his invention.
The good news is all the limitations of his contraption can be overcome.
The bad news is Erik has already done it. And patented it......

dgardner

Name
Dan Gardner
If I'm not mistaken it's the concept of the dual vac slots, both in front of and behind the solution jets. maybe other things too, but that's what I remember.

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Guy met me as was leaving the hotel today. He asked if I was with Zipper or invented it... "No... Just a very happy user that bought my first Zipper at this show a year ago".

He has 4 units (Butlers) and his newest is a 1995.

He got his patent with help from the University of Madison WI.

Just a guy who cleans, is experimenting and found out about the convention in an Internet search and came to the show.

He indicated (and gave a couple names) of manufacturers interested in picking up his invention.

It's interesting what people discover... I believe he really didn't know much about the Zipper and how it worked.

Just Midwestern boy with a dream and thinks he might have something unique... That can help with carpet cleaning :)

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
I feel bad for the "inventor" of this wand wannabe, as this thing just looks ...uummm...lame....but: watching that video, makes me wonder...how is this exactly helping a hurting shoulder? Why wouldn't you put three heads on it then? It would cover even more space with the same amount of movement.
How can someone in this industry, still be so out of the loop, when the famous, much talked about thing, is there for everyone: the INTERNET!

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
that has to be a spoof, no way that is real. That guy is an actor, and a pretty good actor at that, as he didn't even chuckle through his performance.

I thought it was very humorous and can appreciate the time it took to put this joke on.

But I had enough when I saw the wand chattering back on the initial cleaning path very time.

If this is real someone needs to foword the zipper website to this guy.

Reactions: Able 1

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
Why was the microphone picked up or given in the first place?

Same bad idea reworked?

Erika dual draw works and works well. I would love to see the next best thing but these last two are just jokes that consumed an ignorant mans time.

Harsh but the truth.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom