New Wand.....Which is choose...Which to choose

Josh Adler

I was gettin alittle tired of the 1.5 hydrahoe ive been using since the beginning of time and ive been tryin to convince my pops to let me get a Greenhorn.....

Well my dad happened to ask me to clean his carpets on wednesday and my Uncle Joey (Appleby) was nice enuff to let me borrow one of his Greenhorns to demo for the boss man.

Showed it to him and he had to try it. He was amazed at how easy it moved across the carpet and wouldnt give the wand back. Then my mom had to try it too. Shes only about 110lbs and didnt have any problems pushing it around at all. Pretty cool huh.

At the end my dad said, "Why dont we have one of these"..........

Greenie mark me down for a Greenhorn with a hyprid glide

Great wand,,,,fast dry times, and for my dad who cleaned carpets for 20+(desk guy now) and has had 2 back surguries to say he can push it around with ease is amazing

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
There is absolutely nothing wrong with the Hydra Hoe wand. You could also upgrade to a 2". Sorry Greenie. BTW Greenie can set you up on that wand also.

Mikey P

Administrator
Every thing is wrong with the Hydro HOE wand.

unless you're 4 ft tall and enjoy moving dressers and end tables all day long.

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
I actually enjoy alot of your smart aleck comments.

Right now I am planning to ride down with the wife to MF6 and then go on to somewhere else. Gotta make those reservations.

Chris A

Name
Chris
The greenhorn is a pretty good flushing wand but needs some support where the solution manifold mounts. Mines a year old and the jet angles adjust pretty much on their own.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom