NewWeb Site

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
My wife spent the better part of the last few days building our web site

She just trashed the other one and completely built another from the ground up......

Take a look http://www.beyondclean.biz
and let me know what you think..........

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
The spotters work pretty good we sell alot of the Pet spotter
You get a clear plastic case to haul in the home and show the client... I never did or use this I don't want the Kerby salesman image..
But I do recommend the spotters to my clients if I feel that it will help them.

you can find them at
http://www.spottingsolutions.com

100_1647.jpg

Attachments

• 100_1647.jpg
    100_1647.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 225

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Like the free home pro spotters that we give away
except instead of being so generic they target certain types of problems.......
Plus they do offer a general spotter.......

Jim martin said:
My wife spent the better part of the last few days building our web site

She just trashed the other one and completely built another from the ground up......

Take a look http://www.beyondclean.biz
and let me know what you think..........
Jim,

One of the biggest things I notice on your site, and most of the sites I've seen here, is that there is no call to action. I would recommend putting something like "Call Today 555-1234" in big bold font at the TOP of the page.

This is even more effective if you pair it with a special offer like "Call Today To Receive 10% Off 555-1234".

You have to remember you're dealing with people who can simply click on the next listing in Google, Yahoo, or whichever search engine if they don't quickly find what they are looking for. Providing the call to action will help convert more visitors into actual phone calls where you have more of a chance of converting them to clients.

If you include the special offer, I would also include it in the "title" tag in the HTML code of your site so your search engine ad will prominently display the "Special" which will increase your click thru rate. (Make sure the special is included on the landing page if it's in the title or meta description as the search engines might penalize you if it's not.)

Hope this helps,
Glenn

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Thank You that is great advice When wife gets back home I will have her look over your post and make the changes

Thanks again........

minuteman

"Great job", You may want to have at least two pic's of the Vortex pop up, one with it open and your family outside,the other a closed side shoot like your wife did for the "about us" link, just a thought, it only cost a 100,00,00 G's so be proud you are giving the best money can buy. Greg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom