nicatine filled carpet......

Bucey

Name
FFA?
Had a apt manger call me today to clean a apt that in her words "the guy smoked a lot and the washed the walls and were tryin to get the smoke out so they could rent." So I get there and the living was orange, except for where the furniture was. So, I mixed up some O2 and hot sause, 400 psi, and 230 temp. vac, pre spray, rake in, (would love to have a buffer) extract. Looked really good. all came out except for the really bad areas around the furiture legs. What would you have done? Could I have used some thing additional? This was my first time doing something like this. I did think about spraying some somke out on the bad areas before the pre spray.

Chris A

Name
Chris
you probably did everything you could, but I wouldn't rule out a wicking/streaking redo, I've seen it before, shit's nasty!

hogjowl

Idiot™
That's the thing I like about Judson's juice. It works on a wide variety of soils. I think you probably did the best you could have done.

wired

Judson works great but when it is that dirty you need to bring in the big guns,175 or bucket brush,RX20 , then wand. that would have taken care of it and you would have been a hero. when you go into a place like this you ask the manager how much this will cost if you replace the carpet. He might say $700 dollars you say I can clean it for 300 and he would say go for it . If it has a lot of urine or bleach spots then you have to walk away. This works for me everytime good luck

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom