No Color Seal Manufactors at Connections???

John Watson

Looking at list of exhibitors and planning our route of survelance and attack of the booths we want to see and alli see is the same O suppliers whom now sell us the color seal that I have had problems with. Why is TOG and others not attending? Do they have outlets through other venders who are at the show?? There seems to be a fair amount of interest in this field.

John Watson

Stuff we used in the past to color seal, Got the job done, we got paid, But we still think it looked like crap. But a lot better crap than it did before.

It looked painted on, not absorbed into the grout, The house was for sale and what we did made a great improvement for the appearance as you walked in the door compared to a 25 plus year old never sealed ivory colored grout that looked black with white specks before we started.

some dummie from Califoriay came up and started a bidding war on the house and it sold for $60k over the original asking price. Grout was then removed and regrouted.

SJA

Hey Mark, manning a booth is no vacation???? You know what I prefer to do on vacation. Sorry - we will not be attending the show, maybe next year.

Our product does not make the grout look painted. A big % of our business is new construction. Our customers would not allow us to colorseal new floors if the product did not look natural or perform well. For example, if you colorseal a floor with white grout - you can pour black coffee on the floor and let it dry overnight and silmply wipe it off the grout with a wet rag.

As mentioned on another thread - I have a special going on this month for those who would like to try our product and sysytem.

An easy way to get going is the buy:

1) Sales Kit ($65.00) - 12 (2oz) bottles of the 12 most popular colors. This will give you the opportunity to get comfortable with the product and do an effective sales presentaion.

2) Chamois ($1.37)

3) Training Video ($99.95)

Whoever calls 800-887-3349 before Sept 30th and asks for Steve in technical support will recieve the above package for $101.32 -just mention Mikey's Board.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom