Non paying Bi@$@#

Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Lyman
It seems like every year I have one that doesn't want to pay. This one is for 235.Small claims court is a pain do do. Is there a collection firm that would do this. I wouldn't mind losing the 235 to give her a mark on her credit.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Fulton County Credit & Collection
17 W Main St, Johnstown - (518) 762-3011

However if she is truly a deadbeat, they don't care about bad credit.

Ed

Name
Ed Prevost
Lyman,
My lawyer will go after them for 50% of the bill, nothing unless he collects. He harasses the hell out of them too. As my bunny suited friend said, if they are bums, they're probably used to collection agencies. Lawyers get peoples attention. To me, if I've exhausted all other options, I get satisfaction from knowing the bums are getting harassed at least. He's been pretty succesful to date for us. He's going after a property manager in Albany that has owed us $2,000 for 5 years. Heck, I'll take $1,000 before I'll take nothing.

Let me know and I'll hook you.

Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Lyman
She works for a insurance company and he has a job and builds hot rod motors on the side.(ford fag) I really want her credit to be affected. This one has me aggrevated.

Is there a list of words that you can't type on this politically backwards forum.

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Lyman said:
She works for a insurance company and he has a job and builds hot rod motors on the side.(ford fag) I really want her credit to be affected. This one has me aggrevated.

Is there a list of words that you can't type on this politically backwards forum.

On this board- "please" and "thank you" will get you banned.

Declaring that you voted Democrat will put you under the endangered specie act.

Admit that you are a bleeding heart liberal and say goodbye to all your board friends.

Any danger of you doing any of the above?

Farenheit251

For $2 at Office Depot you can get an official looking form titled Notice of Intent to Place Lien. Fill in the blanks and tape it to the front door. Both times I did so I got a quick call that night and was paid. I don't know Lien laws in your state and probably neither does she,but just the thought that you might cloud the title of her home is enough to cause lots of grief.

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
I used to have a firend who was sergeant at arms of one of the motor bike gangs.

This guy who was also well trained in martial arts and boxing, stood 6'6" tall and was all muscle.

I used to call him Mr 10%

I would tell him who owed me money and how much.

He would go to their place at 9:00pm and tap on their front door with a baseball bat.

When they answered the door, he would look down at them and say, "You owe Shorty $XXXXX, I will be back tomorrow to collect it".

I never lost a cent.

Well, maybe 10c in the $ :lol:

Shame he's now retired from the "debt collection business". :(

Ooroo,

:roll:

Al

We only had a couple of these over the years.

I just now got of the phone with the husband of a woman who stiffed us on a check. The job was on 9/2/09, the check bounced, we called every few days and left a nice message. No results! So I called early this morning and left a message that they will be receiving a certified demand letter and then I would be turning the check over to the police for "Theft of services". My phone rang back within 2 minutes and hubby was going to run a check over right away. LMAO.........un nope, no more checks sorry....cash plus 20 bucks for the bounced check. 8)

I think its the "Theft of Services" that hits home.

Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Lyman
I got a check in the mailbox this morning after taping a bill on her back door saying,This bill will be turned over to a collection agency on friday oct 16. She has a reminder note in her file(never clean again).

Kevin Hamer

Shorty Down Under said:
I used to have a firend who was sergeant at arms of one of the motor bike gangs.

This guy who was also well trained in martial arts and boxing, stood 6'6" tall and was all muscle.

I used to call him Mr 10%

I would tell him who owed me money and how much.

He would go to their place at 9:00pm and tap on their front door with a baseball bat.

When they answered the door, he would look down at them and say, "You owe Shorty $XXXXX, I will be back tomorrow to collect it".

I never lost a cent.

Well, maybe 10c in the $ :lol:

Shame he's now retired from the "debt collection business". :(

Ooroo,

:roll:
I have a friend named sigy that would have taken care of this friend of your were it my door he was knocking on.

Torn

Name
Chris Thomas
I just show up at the door all nice and say "I've been trying to reach you so we can get this addressed". I've never had it go farther. Of course I don't look like the nicest guy on the block either. Some people just want to see if you'll push the issue a bit, usually if you do they cave.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom