NOW THAT'S SERVICE!

Willy P

Name
Willy P
Somehow, I cracked the waste tank on my Recoil, most likely from being tossed around and my own handling as the tank is pretty thick. I repaired it to the best of my ability, but I knew I'd feel more secure with a new one, so I called Ed V at 7 this morning our time. By 8 he had emailed me that he was shipping out a new one- AT NO COST TO ME. Now I've always considered my supply chain as silent partners in my business and it feels great to see them step up to the plate like this. Kudos to Ed and I will say that's what SERVICE is about! This isn't the first time he's bent over backwards to help me either.
'

Let the flaming begin.....

John Watson

Did you splain to him that youse tows it behinds your bike???? No wonder it cracked, looks at the terains you takes it in not to mention all the decompressions it gits going ups and downs them there hirizers.... Also all the extra sucks that youse doze could cause a little flexing ya knows.. Only in Canadia!!!!!

Willy P

Name
Willy P
Lee Stockwell said:
Ed's one of the good guys.

Ed has been nothing but very helpful and this is a shining example of great customer service. That creates customer loyalty. I needed a new pump motor - overnight. The longest it ever took to get anything from him was 3 days. That's across a border and 2371.63 miles by the shortest route. A lot of times, like this one, he's helped me out no charge.

Chris A

Name
Chris
a good Disty is a huge asset to a successful cleaning business.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom